CARLSBAD, Calif., March 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Servant Leadership Institute (SLI) (http://www.forthesakeofothers.com), a forward-thinking leadership resource center, today announced they will host the annual Chick-fil-A Leadercast at the Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, CA on May 4, 2012. Register Now
Chick-fil-A Leadercast is a one-day leader development event broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, Ga. to hundreds of sites throughout the nation, including Carlsbad. Speakers for this year's event include:
- Soledad O'Brien, Anchor and special correspondent for CNN
- Tim Tebow, NFL quarterback, Heisman Trophy winner and best-selling author
- Patrick Lencioni, Best-selling author and president of The Table Group
- John Maxwell, Leadership expert & best-selling author of "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership"
- Angela Ahrendts, CEO, Burberry
- Roland Fryer, Professor of economics at Harvard University and CEO of the Education Innovation Laboratory
- Urban Meyer, head football coach of The Ohio State University and former ESPN analyst
- Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
- Sheena Iyengar, Author of "The Art of Choosing" and world-renowned expert of choice
This year's program will focus on the power of choice. The diverse group of internationally-acclaimed authors, leadership experts and practitioners will share insights to help leaders empower and equip others at work, at home and in the community through his or her choices. Register Now
"We are honored to host this influential leadership event for a third year", says Dr. Tony Baron, President of Servant Leadership Institute in Vista, CA. "We are committed to spreading the message that anyone, regardless of position, can make the conscious choice to inspire, equip and encourage those they influence in order to make a positive difference in people, profitability and the planet. That is the core of Servant Leadership", added Dr. Baron.
Last year, 85,000 leaders from 17 countries attended Chick-fil-A Leadercast. Anyone who is interested in making a positive difference in their organization, community or beyond is encouraged to attend. Register Now
About Servant Leadership Institute
Founded in 2009, SLI is a training resource center created by Datron CEO Art Barter to serve and help grow leaders determined to make a positive difference in their organization or community. SLI resources include many field-tested publications and formal training programs. http://www.forthesakeofothers.com
For local ticketing information, visit http://ww.SanDiegoLeadercast.eventbrite.com or call (855) SLI-LEAD (855) 754-5323 .
Contact: Danielle Aguas
Servant Leadership Institute
SOURCE Servant Leadership Institute