LONDON, Feb. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain."
This strategy report presents the evolving service assurance (SA) vendor landscape in the context of new communications service provider (CSP) requirements driven by network function virtualisation (NFV) and software-defined networking (SDN). It presents an analysis of three new assurance domains, the vendor landscape and opportunities and threats for current and new vendors, and includes a 5-year forecast for virtual next-generation network service assurance (vNGN-SA).
The report is based on the following key sources:
- interviews with CSPs and key vendors in the NFV space
- new vendors that are looking to capitalise on NFV
- Analysys Mason's internal research on NFV
- inputs from custom work deliverables.
The report includes a case study of an early implementation of SA for NFV: Accedian/SK Telecom.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the main assurance domains that will need new solutions?
- What are the key drivers and inhibitors of vendor revenue growth?
- How can the incumbent vendors benefit from the emerging opportunities?
- What is the growth forecast for the vNGN-SA market?
- How does NFV/SDN open opportunities for new vendors?
- How does the open-source vendor community fit in the value chain, and present new competition for established vendors?
Who Should Read this Report
- CSPs that are implementing NFV/SDN-based virtual networks and evaluating service assurance solutions.
- CSP executives responsible for operations strategy for NFV/SDN and end-to-end hybrid networks.
- Product strategy and product management executives at established and new vendors.
- Procurement managers who are making decisions about buying network monitoring and service assurance OSS solutions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4643981/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48