NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Need to go agile for faster delivery of services is a key driver for the service delivery automation market"
The service delivery automation market is estimated to grow from USD 1.82 billion in 2016 to USD 6.31 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 28.2%. The report segments the market into automation type, organization size, vertical, and region. Major growth drivers of the service delivery automation market include the need to go agile for faster time-to-service, and to replace or compliment manpower with automation to deliver quality services.
"Healthcare & pharmaceuticals segment estimated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
The market, by vertical, has been segmented into BFSI; IT, telecommunication & media; travel, hospitality & transportation; retail & consumer goods; healthcare & pharmaceuticals; manufacturing & logistics; and others. The healthcare & pharmaceuticals vertical segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, considering it being an information-dependent sector. The adoption of service delivery automation solutions not only help in reducing operational costs, but also ensure increased accuracy of processes. These factors will drive the adoption of service delivery automation in the healthcare & pharmaceuticals sector.
"APAC projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
North America holds the largest market share in 2016 and the trend is expected to continue in the coming years. The concept of service delivery automation is to help automate business processes in order to reduce costs, by replacing manpower with technology in service delivery. This has rapidly increased the demand for service delivery automation solutions. The market in APAC is expected to witness exponential growth, and the region is projected to be the fastest-growing in the global service delivery automation market during the forecast period. This growth is mainly attributed to the strong presence of outsourcing industries in countries such as India and China, which, in turn, will propel the adoption of service delivery solutions across the region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 30%, Tier 2: 10%, and Tier 3: 60%
- By Designation: C-level: 20%, Director level: 30%, and Others: 50%
- By Region: North America: 60%, Europe: 10%, APAC: 30%,
The various key vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. IBM Corporation
4. Blue Prism
5. Xerox Corporation
6. Nice Systems Ltd.
7. Celaton Limited
8. Openspan. Inc.
9. Automation Anywhere, Inc.
10. Arago US, Inc.
11. Genfour Ltd.
12. Exilant Technologies Private Limited
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the service delivery automation market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04010942-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001