LONDON, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of the Internet of Industrial Things (IoIT) research portfolio from the industrial automation and process control practice, this study offers a detailed assessment of key opportunities for Services 2.0 in manufacturing from an application, technology, and market standpoint. Furthermore, the concept of managed services is set to transform the services methodology. The study strategically examines the transition of services models and explores the different applications of IoIT technologies for services including niche segments such as plant, industrial data, security, and asset/process optimisation. The study period is 2014–2021.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- How has the industrial services market evolved? What have been the different phases of transition of the services models? Where are the new business opportunities?
- What is the impact of IoIT on manufacturing services? What is the new architecture of services in manufacturing? What is IoIT's effect on different industry verticals?
- How can IoIT technologies-influenced services models be incorporated into different business segments? How can technologies such as Big Data, cloud, and industrial mobility be applied to create advanced service portfolios?
- How can IoIT technologies aid in answering the unmet need of the customers in the manufacturing sectors? What is the buying behavior of the customer?
- What is the market size of services in manufacturing? What is the impact of IoIT technologies on the growth rate of advanced and conventional manufacturing services categories?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3180768/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers