NEW YORK, Dec. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Globalization and industrialization have generated the need for high production capacity, high qualitative output, and increased supply within the limited time. This increases the demand for automation systems such as servo motors and drives, globally. These motors and drives are used in different application sectors, specifically suited for controlling the movement of machines.
Servo technology includes electric motors and drives. Servo motors are the highly developed motion control devices. They are specifically used to control the movement of machines. They integrate very specific dimensional tolerance, advanced design methods, and high-force magnet materials. The servo drives or amplifiers provide the electrical energy that produces movement in a servo motor. Servo drives work on the signals that are sent from the feedback device which are attached to the motor, and determine the servo motor's position in order to energize the motor so that the position and speed can be achieved as per the user requirement. The control signals are generated in between the motor and the controller, and then the motion controller converts these control signals into power signals for the motor.
The global servo motors & drives market was valued at USD 8.64 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 12.56 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2015 to 2020. The industrial segment accounted for the largest share of ~25% of the total servo motors and drives market in 2014.
The report includes company profiles of major players, recent activities in the market, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations and partnerships, and SWOT analysis.
Some of the major players operating in the global servo motors and drives market include Yaskawa Electric Corporation (Japan), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), Siemens AG (Germany), Schneider Electric (France), Rockwell Automation Inc. (U.S.), ABB ltd. (U.S.), KINCO Automation Pvt. Ltd (China), Delta Electronics, Inc. (Taiwan), Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.) and Adtech (SHENZHEN) Technology Co. Ltd. (Japan). Most of the companies have adopted various strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions and partnership, among others to sustain in the servo motors and drives market.
- The total servo motors and drives market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% between 2015 and 2020
- The global market is analyzed with special focus on high growth applications in each vertical
- The report covers the segmentation of the servo motors and drives market which includes type, component, voltage range, application, and geography
- The report includes the detailed Porter's Five Forces analysis and timelines of servo motors and drives market
- The major market trends, drivers, and restraints of the servo motors and drives market are analyzed
- The illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets provide an overall view of the market
- The future of virtual reality is studied and projected from technical as well as market-oriented perspectives
- The detailed competitive landscape is provided with identification of the key players
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03289689-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001