NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Over the past few years the shale gas market has been largely confined to North America, with the USA and Canada the only countries to have achieved commercial production of shale gas. The USA pioneered the process of exploiting gas from shale rock using the dual technologies of horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing and has since undergone a 'shale gas revolution', with dramatic increases in production seen since 2007 and further production increases anticipated. Indeed, the EIA expects the US to soon become a net exporter of gas, with the country in the process of planning and constructing LNG terminals designed for the export of shale gas. Though Asia will be the primary demand market for this gas, Europe will also be keen to import gas from the US in order to reduce its dependence upon Russia.
Focus will remain on the US shale gas market in the build-up to first LNG exports, though there will also be increasing attention placed upon other nations who are beginning to invest in and exploit their shale gas resources. Most significant in terms of future spending on shale gas is China, where government-backed spending and targets are creating a high growth market. By 2020 the Chinese government have targeted for 30bcm of shale gas to be produced, which is a huge expansion from 2014 considering that commercial production is only just occurring. However, given China's sizeable shale gas resources, rapidly expanding energy needs and the government's desire to support the shale gas industry, this target is nor beyond the realms of possibility.
With an established shale gas industry in the USA and Canada, and growing markets in other nations such as Australia, Argentina, China and European countries, Visiongain has calculated that the shale gas market will see Capex of $41.43bn in 2014.
Why you should buy the Shale Gas Market 2014-2024: Expenditure Forecasts For Key Markets, Plays &The Prospects For Leading Companies
What are the future trends in the shale gas industry over the next ten years? Which national markets will prosper over the next ten years? Who are the leading companies in the shale gas market in 2014 and what is their market share? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
In this 167 page report, we guarantee that you will receive the following key information:
• View national capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed projections of capital expenditure in the shale gas market as a whole, within five nations and two regions, and within five major US shale gas plays, allowing you to more effectively understand and compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments and government strategies.
• Our report provides 121 tables, charts, and graphs analysing the shale gas market prospects
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects of the shale gas industry. You will gain from our analyst's industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the shale gas industry will develop and which countries stand to see most growth.
• See two exclusive expert opinion interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of our exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the current situation and potential development of the oil & gas industry; you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. Read interviews with:
- The Ohio Oil and Gas Association (OOGA)
• Understand the prospects for the leading national shale gas markets – where are the greatest levels of capex currently being spent and what opportunities exist for growth going forward?
• Learn about the market potential for companies working in the shale gas market, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis for national markets from 2014-2024. Each national market includes an assessment of 2014 capital expenditure, as well as detailed analysis and a ten year forecast of capital expenditure:
- The US Shale Gas Market Forecast 2014-2024
- The Canadian Shale Gas Market Forecast 2014-2024
- The Chinese Shale Gas Market Forecast 2014-2024
- The Argentinean Shale Gas Market Forecast 2014-2024
- The Australian Shale Gas Market Forecast 2014-2024
- The European Shale Gas Market Forecast 2014-2024
- The Rest of World Shale Gas Market Forecast 2014-2024
• Learn about the market potential for companies working in the shale gas market with individual market forecasts and analysis for five major US shale gas plays from 2014-2024. Each US play market break-down includes 2014-2024 capital expenditure forecasts and detailed analysis:
- The Barnett Shale Gas Play Market Forecast 2014-2024
- The Eagle Ford Shale Gas Play Market Forecast 2014-2024
- The Haynesville Shale Gas Play Market Forecast 2014-2024
- The Marcellus Shale Gas Play Market Forecast 2014-2024
- The Utica Shale Gas Play Market Forecast 2014-2024
- 'Other' US Shale Gas Play Market Forecast 2014-2024
• See market shares details and profiles of the 10 leading companies within the shale gas market
- Our report reveals the ten companies of central importance to this market, with detailed analysis for each. Profiles contain details of the company's total capital expenditure in 2014, its shale gas capital expenditure and market share within the shale gas market, as well as analysis of current activity and future plans:
- Antero Resources Corporation
- BHP Billiton
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Southwestern Energy
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the shale gas market
The Shale Gas Market 2014-2024: Expenditure Forecasts for Key Markets, Plays, And The Prospects For Leading Companies report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and the full transcripts from exclusive interviews with Velocys and Ohio Oil and Gas Association (OOGA) are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, national and regional market forecasts from 2014-2024.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Shale Gas Market 2014-2024: Expenditure Forecasts for Key Markets, Plays And The Prospects for Leading Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the shale gas market and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the shale gas market. This is an extremely exciting area of the gas industry from a growth and potential point of view.
You will discover forecasts for the period 2014-2024 in terms of capital expenditure for the shale gas market for five nations, two regions and five major US plays, in addition to profiles of the leading companies within the global shale gas market. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why capital expenditure growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02377852-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001