SAO PAULO, Dec. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The shareholders of Grupo Boxpar, Brazil's largest and most innovative information monitoring and market intelligence group (comprising the operational companies Boxnet, Maxpress and Todo Ouvidos), together with the shareholders of Attitude Global, one of the leading integrated corporate communications leaders in the Americas (consisting of the operational companies MZ, MVL, Tino, Pixit, Media Interactive, Digitale and LEAD) and the shareholders of LVBA, a corporate communications and public relations agency with 37 years of operations, announced today that they have decided to unite their shareholdings in a single holding company: "Grupo Attitude".
Grupo Attitude will be operating on four major communications fronts: public relations and strategic communications (PR); monitoring of information and market intelligence (data services); investor relations (IR) and governance; and digital communications and video/webTV. This combination of skills allows us to offer the market a unique value proposition: information monitoring, analysis, planning and action across digital and analog platforms for leading stakeholders.
Thus, Grupo Attitude is embarking on new frontiers and uniting knowledge and intelligence in a multidisciplinary encounter without precedent in the communications market under the one-stop-shop model, making the contracting and management of these services by clients more efficient and innovative.
Grupo Attitude in large numbers
- Consolidated revenue of US$40 million in 2013, expected to exceed US$47 million in 2014;
- IT investments of more than US$1.7 million in 2013;
- 1,500 clients in 14 countries;
- More than 650 employees, with offices in Chicago, New York and San Diego, as well as in Asia and Brazil;
- 7th most preferred IR service provider in the world and 4th in Asia, according to the ranking prepared by IR Magazine. 1st in Latin America;
- 1st in Brazil in monitoring and analysis of information in the communications segment;
- Among the Brazilian leaders in public relations and strategic corporate communications;
- 3rd in Brazil (independent) in digital communications, videos and webTV;
- Relations with more than 70,000 journalists and 16,000 communications vehicles in Latin America, 180,000 opinion makers in traditional media and social networks, and business and government leaders;
- A pioneer in the analysis of relations between traditional and social media, integrating structured and unstructured data to generate knowledge and provide support for the decision making process.
SOURCE Grupo Attitude