ALBANY, N.Y., Aug. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Bone broth is prepared in various combinations around the world. It is most commonly consumed as soup. In addition, the extensive use of bone broth in numerous cuisines has been notably underpinned by wide-ranging health benefits, especially related to muscle function, digestive health or gut health, and immune system in humans as well as animals. The growth of the bone broth protein market in Latin America can be mainly attributed to the rising awareness about its several nutritional benefits. Over the years, a number of bone broth protein products has been introduced in the market, thus driving the Latin America bone broth protein market.
The demand for healthy food products, especially dietary supplements, has surged during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Stridently, food and beverage manufacturers have massively capitalized on this opportunity by growing their brand presence on eCommerce channels. Moreover, consumers prefer including vegetables and herbs to increase the content of essential elements in the food, notably potassium, magnesium, iron, and calcium.
Strong expertise with attention to detail makes our market research reports stand apart. Request a sample now – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=82143
The Latin America bone broth protein market is projected to reach US$ 7.95 Bn by end of 2031, at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period.
Key Findings of Latin America Bone Broth Protein Market Study
- Attributes such as Dairy-free Protein Source and Clean Product Labelling Driving Global Market: Broth extracted from bones and cartilages of beef and poultry have gained popularity. Thus, food companies in the bone broth protein market ecosystem are aiming at offering grass-fed beef bones. The growing need of food products to cater to the nutritional requirements of lactose-intolerant people has offered momentum to the retailing of functional food products such as bone broth in Latin America. Furthermore, bone broth protein is high in demand as a protein in gluten-free foods in Latin America. This has enabled the promotion of bone broth protein products on eCommerce platforms. Another key trend that is constantly reshaping the demand dynamics is the growing popularity of clean labelling of ingredients in food products among consumers and food brands alike.
- Bone Broth Supplements for Pets Offer Growth Opportunities: The growth of the bone broth protein market has been greatly shaped by the demand for supplements for animals, particularly pets. Pet lovers, especially dog owners have been eyeing bone broth protein products with marked optimism. Furthermore, the increasing penetration of animal-based protein products in dietary supplements in Latin America is driving the global market. In addition, the growing worldwide awareness about the ill health effects arising out of indiscriminate use of antibiotics for livestock has also unlocked new opportunities for bone broth protein producers.
Request the Corona Virus impact analysis on Bone Broth Protein Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=82143
Latin America Bone Broth Protein Market: Growth Avenues
- Rise in demand for functional food products as dietary supplements in humans and animals has propelled the demand for bone broth protein market products in Latin America
- The market is mainly driven by the rise in awareness and health-conscious, which is leading to increase in demand for a variety in soups and other beverages
- Strides in nutrition science have led to increased popularity of bone broth recipes
Buy our Premium Research Report on Bone Broth Protein Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82143<ype=S
Latin America Bone Broth Protein Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- Of the various key geographies, Brazil is projected to hold major share of the Latin America bone broth protein market, as the market in the country is projected to reach 2.82 Bn by 2031
- The bone broth protein market in Argentina and Mexico is anticipated to expand at significant pace during the forecast period. The bone broth protein market in Argentina is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period.
Food & Beverages Industry battles Tangible Impact of Economic and Cultural changes, Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Food & Beverages Industry:
Inulin Market - The way consumers are seeing natural food ingredients has changed their purchasing pattern. The adequacy of natural products and health benefits associated with them are the most decisive factors for the expansion of natural products and consequently, for the inulin market. Customer preferences have been leaning toward natural ingredients due to various diseases and people being allergic to synthetic ingredients. This has proved to be beneficial for dietary supplements segment, as they are based on natural ingredients, which enhance health and wellness. Thus, the increasing demand for ingredients derived from natural products is expected to bolster the use of inulin in different food products.
Citrus Fiber Market - Gluten-based products have also been observed to generate a condition known as celiac disease and allergies in some consumers, due to which consumers are opting for gluten-free products. Pectin is a natural, safe, and efficient alternative to gluten. Hence, the demand for gluten-free products is anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the pectin market, thus certain growth opportunity for the citrus fiber market.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/latin-america-bone-broth-protein-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research