LONDON, May 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Rise in the demand for eco-friendly packaging, increasing disposable income, and the growing beverage market is expected to drive the shrink film for beverage multipacks market"
The shrink film for beverage multipacks market size is estimated to grow from USD 2.15 billion in 2015 to USD 2.53 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2015 to 2020. The demand for shrink film packaging solutions in the beverage industry had changed in terms of design, size, and technology. The shrink film for beverage multipacks market is driven by factors such as rise in the demand for eco-friendly packaging, increasing government regulations and standards for packaging material, growing beverage market, and rise in the disposable income.
"Printed shrink film is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period"
The printed shrink film segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020. However, the unprinted shrink film segment holds a larger market share because of lower price and easy manufacturing.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted. The break-up of primaries conducted with key designation holders in different companies and in different regions are
- By Company Type- Tier 1 -36%, Tier 2-42%, and Tier 3-22%
- By Designation- C level-69%, Manager level-31%
- By Region- Americas-22%, Europe-56%, APAC-19%, and RoW-3%
With the changing consumer preferences, the packaging industry has undergone various changes in trends. Currently, preferences of consumers are changing due to the change in lifestyle. Users prefer an easy to carry, light-weight packaging which is convenient for their daily use and travelling. Consumers are also becoming aware of the environmental impact of packaging and thus reject products in plastic packages. Therefore, shrink film is the upcoming focus for the beverage packaging industry.
The various key players in the shrink film for beverage multipacks market profiled in the report are as follows:
1. AEP Industries Inc. (U.S.)
2. Amcor Limited (Australia)
3. Bemis Company, INC (Wisconsin)
4. Berry Plastics Corporation (U.S.)
5. Ceisa Packaging SAS (France)
6. Coveris Holdings S.A (U.K.)
7. Clondalkin Group Holdings BV (The Netherlands)
8. RKW SE (The Netherlands)
9. Sealed Air Corporation (U.S.)
10. Plastotecnica SpA (Italy)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the shrink film for beverage multipacks market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report will help the stakeholders understand the trend of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product launches, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3603147/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shrink-film-for-beverage-multipacks-market-by-type-application-application-form-application-pack-size--by-geography---global-forecast-to-2020-300263219.html