NEW YORK, May 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Rising demand for green tire, growing automobile sales, rising water-based coating formulation, and increasing focus on fuel efficiency and regulation compliance are the prime factors driving the growth of the silanes market"
The global silanes market size is estimated to reach USD 1.70 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 5.0% between 2015 and 2020. The increasing demand from consumers for road safety, improved fuel efficiency, and low environmental impact vehicles is expected to drive the demand for silanes in the next five years.
"Rubber & Plastics is the largest application of silanes"
Silanes are used in various applications such as rubber & plastics, fiber treatment, adhesives & sealants, paint & coatings, and others. In 2015, the rubber & plastics application segment accounted for the largest share of the overall silanes market, in terms of value. The rubber & plastics application segment is followed by fiber treatment, adhesives & sealants, and paint & coatings segments. The silanes market in the rubber & plastics application segment is estimated to witness the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020, in terms of volume.
"Rising demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driver for growth of the silanes market "
The robust demand in Asia-Pacific is expected to be the major driving factor for the growth of the global silanes market. China is expected to lead the demand for silanes due to increased industrial production in the last 3–4 years. It is also among the leading consumer of silanes in the world. The markets in other emerging economies such as Brazil and India are also projected to grow rapidly.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The break-up of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 37 %, Tier 2 – 50 % and Others – 13 %
- By Designation - C level – 50%, Director level – 31% and Others – 19%
- By Region - North America – 31%, Europe – 38%, Asia-Pacific – 25%, and RoW – 6%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are Evonik Industries (Germany), Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.), Momentive Performance Materials Holdings LLC (U.S.), Shin-Etsu Chemical Company Ltd. (Japan), China National Bluestar (Group) Co. Ltd. (China), Wacker Chemie AG (Germany), Gelest Inc. (U.S.), and WD Silicone Company Limited (China), among others.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the silanes market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the market sizes for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report will help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to understand the major competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes analysis of new product developments, investments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03577826-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/silane-market-by-type-by-application---global-forecasts-to-2020-300262384.html