NEW YORK, Sept. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"The silicone elastomers market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.49%"
The global silicone elastomers market size is estimated to reach USD 7.94 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.49% between 2016 and 2021. High growth in end-use industries, increasing demand for HTV silicone elastomers, and rising consumption in the developing countries are driving the silicone elastomers market during the forecast period.
"Automotive & transportation is the fastest-growing end-use industry for silicone elastomers"
Globally, automotive & transportation is the fastest-growing end-use industry for silicone elastomers, in terms of both volume and value. The demand for silicone elastomers has increased significantly in the automotive & transportation end-use industry over the last decade. It is used in engine, electrical system, body, and interiors of automobiles. Increasing applications of silicone elastomers in onsumer appliances, electrical wiring, and electrical equipment in the electricals & electronics end-use industry are also driving the market.
"Rising demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driver for the silicone elastomers market"
Asia-Pacific is the largest and fastest-growing market for silicone elastomers, in terms of both value and volume. High economic growth rate, growing manufacturing industries, low-cost labor, increasing foreign investments, increasing demand from end-use industries, and a global shift in production capacities from the developed economies to the emerging economies are major factors leading to the growth of the silicone elastomers market in this region.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts, globally. These primary sources have been divided in three categories:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 45%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C Level – 35%, Director Level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 35%, Europe – 30%, Asia-Pacific – 25%, and RoW- 10%
Companies profiled in the report
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc. (U.S.)
- Wacker Chemie AG (Germany)
- Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.)
- Shin-Etsu Chemical (Japan)
- KCC Corporation (South Korea)
- China National Bluestar Co. Ltd. (China)
- Reiss Manufacturing Inc. (U.S.)
- Messgo S.p.A (Italy)
- Zhenjian Xinan Chemical Industrial Group Co., Ltd. (China)
- Specialty Silicone Products (U.S.)
Objectives of the study
- To define and segment the silicone elastomers market
- To identify and analyze the dynamics for the silicone elastomers market
- To analyze and forecast the silicone elastomers market size, in terms of volume and value
- To analyze and forecast the types, processes, and end-use industries of silicone elastomers, in terms of volume and value
- To analyze and forecast the silicone elastomers market in the key countries, in terms of volume and value
- To identify and analyze the high growth segments, subsegments, and regions presenting growth opportunities for stakeholders
- To track and analyze recent developments such as new product launches, partnerships, agreements & joint ventures, expansions, and mergers & acquisitons
- To provide strategic profiles of the key players in the market, to comprehensively analyze the core competencies and to draw a competitive landscape of the market
Key target audience:
- Manufacturers of silicone elastomers
- Manufacturers in end-use industries such as, automotive & transportation, healthcare, and electrical & electronics
- Traders, distributors, and suppliers of silicone elastomers
- Regional manufacturers' associations
- Government and regional agencies and research organizations
Scope of the report:
The silicone elastomers market has been covered in detail in this report. To provide a complete picture, the current market demand and forecasts have also been included. The silicone elastomers market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of type:
- High Temperature Vulcanized
- Room Temperature Vulcanized
- Liquid Silicone Rubber
On the basis of process:
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Injection Molding
- Compression Molding
- Others (Pultrusion and Calendaring)
On the basis of end-use industry:
- Automotive & Transportation
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Goods
- Industrial Machinery
- Others (Lifestyle and Construction)
On the basis of region:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
The market is further analyzed for key countries in each of these regions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04100737-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/silicone-elastomers-market---forecast-to-2021-300322526.html