NEW YORK, Feb. 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Silverthread Capital, a national real estate financing brokerage company, is pleased to announce the expansion of its professional staff during 2016.
These professionals joined Silverthread in key U.S. markets:
* Michael McCleary in Florida
* Antonio Johnson in Atlanta
* Brian Jeppesen in Salt Lake City
* Devin Wash in Los Angeles
* Chris Cota in Irvine
* Richard Carr, Adrian Coriette, Ibsen Alexandre, Jordan Shrier, Irina Furmanskya and an analyst, Frank Summers in New York City.
In 2016, Silverthread arranged financing for nearly 100 properties in 11 states including:
* Retail Center 85,000sf Inland Empire California CMBS
* Hospitality 70+ Rooms Inland Empire California Regional Bank
* Mixed Use 10,000sf+ Upper East Side NYC Local Bank
* Retail Center 91,000sf Orlando Florida Regional Bank
* Single Tenant 2-freestanding Greensboro, NC CMBS
* Warehouse/Parking 2+ Acres Tenefly, NJ Local Bank
* Multi-Family 9 Properties Beverly Hills, CA Local Bank(s)
* Office 70,000sf Arlington, TX Specialty Finance
* Multi-Family 6 properties Various Cities, CT Agency
About Silverthread Capital
Because of its unique ownership, Silverthread Capital has a distinct advantage when representing real estate borrowers. One of the only real estate mortgage brokearge companies held within this type of ownership structure, Silverthread has the dual advantage of access to the valuable resources of a REIT, including their lending programs, and the independence to provide other 3rd party lender alternatives to our customers.
Silverthread Capital's team of experienced originators have closed hundreds of loans, in all major asset classes, throughout the USA. These successes enable Silverthread to be acutely aware of the right lender for each asset class in every turn of the cycle. Silverthread has designed their company to make the experince of obtaining a loan less risky, less stressful and more certain. Silverthread takes pride in catering to each individual borrowers' needs, delivering best available financing options.
Adam J. Petriella
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/silverthread-capital-announces-staff-additions-and-recaps-closings-for-real-estate-financing-in-2016-300409892.html
SOURCE Silverthread Capital