ISLANDIA, N.Y., April 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- MaxxVault LLC, a leading provider of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) software, is pleased to announce that MaxxVault Enterprise 5 will be made available on April 18th, 2011. With the new release, MaxxVault adds additional power and ease of use.
Mid-sized and large companies will find MaxxVault Enterprise 5 to be more appealing with the addition of new features and enhancements to existing tools. Some of the new features include:
- "Go Green Printing" prevents unnecessary waste by letting users choose which pages of a large document need to be printed at 100% and which can share a page with other documents at 50% or 25% of normal size;
- Automatic document linking based on key index values will make associated documents instantly accessible from each other;
- MaxxVault Enterprise 5 will also add support for four additional languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese and Korean), enabling greater overseas market penetration.
Some of the feature enhancements include:
- Improved Microsoft Outlook integration, enabling Outlook users to search the MaxxVault database for documents from within Outlook;
- Enhanced desktop hot-folders which will allow users to drag, drop, file and index directly to MaxxVault in one easy step;
- Workflow checklists may be added to each workflow step. With this addition, managers can be sure that all sub-tasks that occur at each step in the workflow are confirmed before the step is completed.
MaxxVault Enterprise 5 was designed to provide the tools large organizations need to make managing their documents easy. Finally, document management is both simple and powerful.
SOURCE MaxxVault LLC