DUBLIN, Jan. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Singapore Next Generation Connectivity Market By Technology Type (Internet, Fiber Network, and Others), By Type of User (Carriers, Enterprises, and Others), By Services (Managed and Professional), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Singapore next generation connectivity market is projected to cross $ 6.6 billion by 2023, on the back of Smart Nation Initiative by government for infrastructural and economic development of the country.
Moreover, rise in demand for OTT (Over the Top) content and cloud services, growing adoption of enterprise mobility by companies is further expected to boost Singapore next generation connectivity market through 2023.
Additionally, rising demand for metro ethernet and direct internet services by companies in Singapore along with laying of optical fiber network under next generation nationwide broadband network are further expected to steer growth in Singapore next generation network market over the next five years.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of next generation connectivity market in Singapore
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, next generation connectivity distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Singapore Next Generation Connectivity market is controlled by these major players, namely
- Singapore Telecommunications Limited
- Starhub Ltd
- M1 Limited
- ViewQwest Pte Ltd.
- SP Telecom
- Colt Technology Services Pte. Ltd
- Telstra Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Globe Telecom Pte Ltd.
- Verizon Communications Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- BT Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Singapore Next Generation Connectivity Market, By End User
4.2. Singapore Next Generation Connectivity Market, By Vendor Satisfaction
4.3. Singapore Next Generation Connectivity Market, By Service Challenges
4.4. Singapore Next Generation Connectivity Network Provider Pattern
5. Global Next Generation Connectivity Market Overview
6. Singapore Next Generation Connectivity Market Landscape
7. Singapore Next Generation Connectivity Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Technology Type (Internet, Fiber Network, DWDM and Metro Ethernet)
7.2.2. By Type of User (Carriers, Enterprises, Residential and Government)
7.2.3. By Services (Managed and Professional)
7.2.4. By Region (Central & East Region, North-East Region, North Region and West Region)
7.2.5. By Company
8. Singapore Next Generation Connectivity Market Attractiveness Index
8.1. By Technology Type
8.2. By Type of User
8.3. By Services
8.4. By Region
9. Singapore Internet Services Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Size & Forecast
9.2.1. By Connection (Mobile Data and Direct Access Network)
9.2.2. By Company
9.3. Market Attractiveness Index
9.3.1. By Connection
10. Singapore Fiber Network Connectivity Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Size & Forecast
10.2.1. By Access (FTTH and FTTB)
10.2.2. By Company
10.3. Market Attractiveness Index
10.3.1. By Access
11. Singapore Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Size & Forecast
11.2.1. By Bandwidth Technology (Up to 10 Gbps Wavelengths, 10-100 Gbps Wavelength and More Than 100 Gbps Wavelengths)
11.2.2. By Company
11.3. Market Attractiveness Index
11.3.1. By Bandwidth Technology
12. Market Dynamics
12.1. Impact Analysis
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Value Chain Analysis
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Singapore Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. Competitive Benchmarking
17.2. Company Profiles
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qcwkw5/singapore_6_6_bn?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets