DUBLIN, Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mdnzdm/singapore_tyre) has announced the addition of the "Singapore Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Singapore's automotive sector witnessed a decline in sales during 2010-2014
This was predominantly due to implementation of various government initiatives to control increasing motor vehicle ownership in the country. The tyre market in the country is dominated by passenger car and commercial vehicle tyre segments, which cumulatively captured a market share of around 82% in 2014. With no domestic automobile production facility in the country, the tyre market is completely dependent on replacement demand. Moreover, replacement demand is addressed through imports, due to absence of tyre production units in the country.
With a population of around 5.47 million in 2014, Singapore is a global financial and commercial hub. Singapore's vehicle motorization rate (for passenger cars and commercial vehicles) stood at around 153 vehicles per 1,000 people, as of 2013. This low vehicle motorization rate in Singapore promises huge growth potential for the country's automotive industry in the coming years, including the tyre industry. Major global players such as Michelin, Bridgestone, Yokohama, and Hankook operate in Singapore by importing tyres into the country.
Singapore Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Singapore:
- Positive Outlook for Automobile Sector
- Growing Market for Tyre Recycling
- Increasing Number of Rubber Manufacturing Plant
- Increasing Trade with Germany and Australia
- Rising Demand for Commercial Vehicle Tyres
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Singapore Tyre Market Outlook
5. Singapore Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
6. Singapore Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
7. Singapore Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
8. Singapore Two-Wheeler Tyre Market Outlook
9. Import-Export Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Singapore Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Continental Tires Holding Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Dunlop Tyre
- GT Radial Singapore
- Goodyear Orient Company (Private) Limited
- Hankook Tire Singapore PTE., Ltd.
- Michelin Asia (Singapore) Co Pte Ltd
- Pirelli Asia Pte Ltd
- Stamford Tyres Corporation Limited
- TOYO Tire & Rubber
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mdnzdm/singapore_tyre
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets