LONDON, Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report discusses market growth, size and opportunities with respect to applications, geographic region and technologies. Forecast trends and revenue are given through 2019. Major players, applications and technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence and geographic trends are also analyzed in the report.
Use this report to:
- Receive market analysis of the global SNP genotyping segments and subsegments by geographic regions, applications and technologies.
- Identify market trends, issues and factors impacting SNP genotyping market.
- Track alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and development.
- Learn about the recent developments and the product portfolios of the major players.
- The global single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) genotyping market was valued at $3.5 billion in 2013. This market is expected to reach $4.3 billion in 2014 and $11.5 billion in 2019, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.9% from 2014 to 2019.
- The North American market is expected to increase from $1.8 billion in 2014 to $4.9 billion by 2019, at a CAGR of 21.8% from 2014 to 2019.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow the fastest from 2014 to 2019 with a CAGR of 24.1%, with revenue of $767.9 million in 2014 and about $2.3 billion in 2019.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2403048/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers