SAUSALITO, Calif., Nov. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Sitecore®, the global leader in customer experience management, today announced the official launch of the Sitecore Experience Awards 2016. Sitecore Experience Awards honor Sitecore customers and their partners who submit award applications that clearly demonstrate how their Sitecore solution is delivering an outstanding experience for customers and their own organization. These awards are open to end-user customers, marketers, and business users or developers working at a Sitecore solution partner. Both customers and partners can nominate a website, built on Sitecore, for an award.
This year's awards feature a new set of categories:
- Best Content Strategy: The Best Content Strategy award winner will showcase a digital content marketing strategy that has transformed an organization's website from company-centric to customer-centric. Winning entries will illustrate a persona-led content strategy, the research and planning processes that led to persona and content creation, and how content is being delivered through relevant channels. Award entries should also demonstrate any results and metrics to prove the success of the content strategy.
- Marketing Agility: The Marketing Agility award recognizes marketing teams that have made significant, measurable gains in productivity and marketing ROI through the Sitecore platform. Strong entries will outline clear before and after scenarios for team output and content publishing times as well as any associated organizational or team advantages, as a result of time/resource savings (e.g., ability to focus on content creation or campaign optimization).
- Real-time Engagement: The Real-time Engagement award recognizes marketing teams that are successfully delivering relevant, personalized, omnichannel content, in context and at the moment of engagement. The winning entry will illustrate the customer journey, examples of content tailored to the customer and the channel, delivered in context. Judges will also expect to see evidence of engagement scoring, multi-variant testing, and other marketing automation functionalities in play.
- Best E-commerce Experience: The Best E-commerce Experience award recognizes organizations that are delivering a seamless, integrated ecommerce experience that makes the online browsing, selection, purchasing and post-purchasing process seamless, helpful and relevant. Strong entries will showcase personalized product suggestions, evidence of cross-selling and up-selling metrics, an omni-device shopping experience, and optimization strategies to improve shopping cart conversions. Eligibility for this award requires that it be a Sitecore Commerce website.
- Digital Innovation: The Digital Innovation award will showcase marketing teams that have built a truly customer-centric online environment on the Sitecore® Experience Platform™. Digital Innovation entrants will include organizations that have pushed the boundaries of what's possible online; delivered something truly unique and useful; and designed for how their customers interact online. Judges will look favorably upon entries that can outline the research involved in planning and designing the project as well as any Sitecore functionality that was considered instrumental to the project's success.
- Best Data-driven Website: The Best Data-driven Website award entrants will be able to showcase how they are using the Sitecore Experience Database™ to track and analyze customer interactions, gain insights that influence future marketing decisions and automating the delivery of personalized marketing messages in real time. Eligible entrants must be using the Sitecore® Experience Database™.
- Global People's Choice: The Global People's Choice award puts projects in the limelight and up for the public vote. The three entries with the most votes on Facebook will be put forward to the Sitecore judging panel and an overall winner chosen, based on the quality of their associated award-entry submission. All entrants are eligible to enter the people's choice award, in addition to any other award entries.
- The Ultimate Experience: The Ultimate Experience award winner is living the context marketing dream and can evidence, in detail, how they deliver the right content, to the right customer at the right time—every time. Strong entries will outline how their website makes optimal use of content management, omnichannel marketing, and contextual intelligence. Eligible entrants must be using Sitecore xDB and evidence use of marketing automation and personalization functionality. Entrants must also demonstrate before and after metrics of an improved customer experience.
"With the world changing so quickly, I always enjoy how the Sitecore Experience Awards reflect the community's progressive thinking and leading-edge innovation. It's clear that submissions are the 'best of the best' and I can't wait to read them," said Scott Anderson, CMO, Sitecore. "We are excited to kick off this year's awards for sites built during the 2016 calendar year."
Award submissions close by January 31, 2017 and award winners will be announced March 7, 2017. Sitecore will have six category awards (two per pillar: CMS, Omnichannel and Contextual Intelligence) and regional Ultimate Experience awards for North America, ANZ, Asia and Europe which will then roll up to a global winner. In addition, the Global People's Choice award winner will be voted on via Facebook.
About the Experience Awards
The Sitecore Experience Awards is an international competition held on an annual basis. Winners are selected in several categories within each region. The nominations list is based on input from partners, customers, the press, analysts, and colleagues. Nominees are asked to submit an application outlining how they are using Sitecore to generate amazing experiences that feel personal to every customer and create a powerful brand halo across every channel that delivers real business results. Winners demonstrate creativity in presentation, integration with rich data sources and applications, an ability to educate, inform and motivate to action, and a compelling overall user experience.
Visit www.sitecore.net/Sitecore-experience-awards to learn more about the awards and how to enter.
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that enables context marketing. The Sitecore® Experience Platform™ manages content, supplies contextual intelligence, automates communications, and enables personalized commerce, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time—before, during, and after a sale. More than 4,600 customers––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, EasyJet, and L'Oréal––trust Sitecore for context marketing to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Hotwire PR for Sitecore
Sitecore and Own the Experience are registered trademarks of Sitecore Corporation A/S in the USA and other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Sitecore reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice.
© 2016 Sitecore Corporation A/S. All rights reserved.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sitecore-announces-launch-of-the-sitecore-experience-awards-for-2016-300359312.html