NEW YORK, Dec. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The active pharmaceutical ingredients worldwide market is in continuous development from the recent years. There is expected to be a major impact on the global API industry, with the large number of blockbuster drugs going off patent in the coming years. It is going to affect the revenue of the API market as generic drugs occupy the market.
India and China produce a large percentage of a majority of the APIs and intermediates produced in the world currently. The USFDA and EMA have strict guidelines for API manufacturing 'Process Validation: General Principles and Practices'. While countries such as Japan and Singapore are signatories to the ICH Q7 regulation, India and China follow their national GMP guidelines. The efficiency and expertise of Asian contract manufacturers have positioned them in a very strategic space in the global pharmaceutical supply chain, with a vast majority of the APIs and intermediates being sourced from markets such as India and China.
DelveInsight's, Skin And Skin Structure Infections by S.Pneumoniae -API Insights, 2014 Report describes the current therapeutics that are propelling the pharmaceutical markets worldwide. The report gives the clear idea on the United States Drug Master File (USDMF) and Europe DMF filed by worldwide countries related to the Skin And Skin Structure Infections by S.Pneumoniae. It also provides the India and China API Manufactures who are driving the current API Market. The report also highlights the patent and patent exclusivity information. The research analysis also presents the global sales forecasts data till 2015.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight team of industry experts. Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Skin And Skin Structure Infections by S.Pneumoniae.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Skin And Skin Structure Infections by S.Pneumoniae, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Skin And Skin Structure Infections by S.Pneumoniae with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Skin And Skin Structure Infections by S.Pneumoniae drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Skin And Skin Structure Infections by S.Pneumoniae drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2011-2015.
Reasons to Buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Skin And Skin Structure Infections by S.Pneumoniae key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Key players in the pharmaceutical industry.
-Strategic drivers and restraints of this market are revealed and market opportunities and challenges are identified.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Skin And Skin Structure Infections by S.Pneumoniae.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs for Skin And Skin Structure Infections by S.Pneumoniae and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US markets.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02460496-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/skin-and-skin-structure-infections-by-spneumoniae-api-insights-2014-300006992.html