- First affordable, portable, wireless, multi-camera HD video production and livestreaming platform
- Canada first market outside of U.S. for innovative video system
- Available from Amazon.ca and retailers Vistek and Henry's, starting at CAD $1399
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Nov. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Sling Media announced that SlingStudio, the industry's first portable, wireless, multi-camera, HD video production system, is now available in Canada. Today's news marks the first time that SlingStudio has been certified for use and sale outside of the U.S., bringing more customers the option to affordably create and livestream professional-quality video.
SlingStudio and its optional accessories are available for purchase online from Amazon.ca. The system is also available from Canadian retailers Vistek and Henry's, online and in select stores.
"Since SlingStudio's May 2017 launch in the U.S., we've received a tremendous amount of interest from international video professionals," said Janet Gipson, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for SlingStudio. "Introducing SlingStudio to the Canadian market is the next step in simplifying the recording, livestreaming and post-production processes for pros and enthusiasts everywhere."
Starting at CAD $1399, SlingStudio lets users of all skill levels record, monitor and edit four HD video inputs from up to 10 connected cameras, camcorders, smartphones and drones. SlingStudio can also output live video to streaming services like Facebook Live, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter/Periscope, Livestream, Ustream, Restream.io and other RTMP destinations, while simultaneously recording to a USB hard drive, USB SSD or SD card for post-production.
SlingStudio pricing (CAD) in Canada
- SlingStudio Hub ($1399) is the industry's first portable, wireless multi-camera broadcasting platform.
- CameraLink ($499) wireless adapter connects supported cameras to SlingStudio.
- Battery ($219) provides up to three hours of power to the SlingStudio hub for portability.
- USB-C Expander ($69) supports wired Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for live broadcasting, and connects to USB 3.0 hard drives or SSDs for recording content.
To learn more about SlingStudio, including more information on features and functions, visit www.myslingstudio.com/en-ca.
About Sling Media
Sling Media empowers video producers and consumers with its video capture, compression and delivery technologies. A wholly owned subsidiary of DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ:DISH), Sling Media L.L.C. is behind the groundbreaking SlingStudio multi-camera production system that changes how directors, of all skill levels, can think about creating and sharing professional-grade video content. Affordable and portable, SlingStudio makes it simple to wirelessly connect multiple cameras to record, monitor, edit and broadcast HD video in real time. Since 2004, Sling Media has been a leading provider of multiscreen smart TV solutions embraced by both consumers and television service providers.
SOURCE Sling Media L.L.C.