BELLEVUE, Wash., Jan. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- An estimated 7.7 million businesses in the U.S. are expected to change hands in the next 10 years, according to research by BizEquity. Larger businesses often have teams of investment bankers, attorneys, and advisors during the business sales process. Small business owners, on the other hand, often lack proper advice and guidance at the time of sale, leading to failed transactions or reduced prices for their businesses.
Advantage Commercial Brokers, a Seattle-based business brokering firm, is taking the team-based approach utilized by larger businesses to meet the needs of small business owners. Instead of relying on one business broker to handle the sale, small business owners can now access an entire team of advisors when they list their business for sale with Advantage Commercial Brokers.
"From a business analyst dedicated to providing business valuations to a personality profile expert who matches business buyers with the right businesses to buy, the team-based approach gives small business owners the best chances of success traditionally afforded only by larger companies," stated Aaron Muller, founder and president of Advantage Commercial Brokers. "Our group buying power allows people looking to buy or sell a small business access to our team of advisors at affordable prices, including CPAs, attorneys, business consultants, mortgage brokers, insurance agents, credit card processors, and even social media experts and web designers."
Advantage Commercial Brokers' team members understand that small business owners often cannot afford to hire all the needed advisors individually, and cite the following reasons why small business owners are choosing business brokerages such as theirs:
1. An assembled team of advisors gives first-time business buyers the confidence to complete the transaction. Over 90% of small business buyers are first-time buyers, often needing a lot of support and guidance throughout the process.
2. Banking relationships and professional lender presentations facilitate the funding of the business purchase. Having advisors dedicated to assist the buyers with financing is just as important to a successful sale as is getting the listing in front of the right buyers.
3. Proper handling of confidentiality prevents employees from finding out about the sale and possibly quitting before the closing date. Advisors at Advantage Commercial Brokers are trained to develop generic advertising, utilize non-disclosure agreements, and interview prospects prior to releasing the business name and location.
4. An accurate valuation makes the business for sale more marketable. The team approach allows each advisor to collaborate and determine the ideal listing price.
5. A professional marketing package sets the listing apart from other business for sale listings. The team at Advantage Commercial Brokers prepares a marketing package for each listing that is often times 30 to 200 pages long, helping sellers get the best possible price for their business.
For more information on Advantage Commercial Brokers, visit http://www.acbrokersinc.com.
About Advantage Commercial Brokers
Founded by Aaron Muller who has personally bought and sold small businesses as well as operated 16 companies in the last 23 years, Advantage Commercial Brokers specializes in selling small businesses with annual revenues of $5 million and under in Washington State. The firm has successfully completed over 120 business sales and facilitated over 40 SBA loans for its clients, and is a member of the Commercial Brokers Association.
SOURCE Advantage Commercial Brokers