CHICAGO, Jan. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Real Business Solutions, Inc., a nationwide provider of payroll processing software, is helping American small business owners comply with IRS 2012 regulations for income tax withholding. The Internal Revenue Service is asking employers and payroll departments to implement the payroll tax changes that were introduced by the "Temporary Payroll Tax Cut Continuation Act of 2011" as soon as possible in 2012 but not later than Jan. 31, 2012. For any Social Security tax over-withheld during January, employers should make an offsetting adjustment in workers' pay as soon as possible but not later than March 31, 2012.
"Large U.S businesses can afford to have full time payroll management staff dedicated to paying employees, issuing payroll checks as well as keeping up to date with the ever-changing payroll tax regulations. This is almost never the case for small business owners. This is why we built Payroll Mate, state-of-the-art payroll management software that is easy to use, affordable and always up to date," says Payroll Mate product manager Nancy Walters.
By using Payroll Mate, small business owners can save valuable time, reduce cost, increase efficiency, reduce headaches, improve filing and payment accuracy, tighten records security and avoid harsh penalties.
Payroll Mate provides a wealth of features including the ability to automatically calculate net pay, federal withholding tax, social security tax, Medicare, state and local payroll taxes. Payroll Mate also supports different types of payroll pay periods, prints checks, prepares payroll forms 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-6 , California DE-7 , Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40. The system allows unlimited tax categories, pre and post-tax deductions and unlimited pay rates per employee making it very flexible and powerful.
Below is a short list of what Payroll Mate can do:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Unlimited direct deposits by generating ACH direct deposit files.
- Always up to date.
- Exports payroll data to QuickBooks tax software.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Child support and retirement plan deductions and payments.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-6 , California DE-7 , Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Generates comprehensive reports.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit payroll software page.