LONDON, Nov. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Small Wind Turbine (Up to 100KW) Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025
"Small Wind Turbine (Up to 100KW) Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025", the latest report from industry analysis specialist GlobalData, offers comprehensive information and analysis of the global small wind turbine market. The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global small wind turbine market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and also provides data regarding historic and forecast market size, both globally and in the key small wind market countries: US, Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, China, and India.
- The report provides detailed historic and forecast statistics for cumulative and annual small wind capacity and annual electricity generation from 2008 to 2025, globally and for each of the key countries.
- The report discusses the key growth drivers and challenges related to the global small wind turbine market.
- The report lists the major manufacturers globally and in each of the key countries.
- The major policies and regulations affecting and supporting the small wind turbine market in each of the key countries are discussed
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the small wind turbine market
- Maximize potential in the growth of the market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3411228/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers