MONTCLAIR, N.J., Sept. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Smallbiztechnology.com, a media company focused on educating small and mid-sized companies on strategically using technology to grow their businesses through online content and live events, is launching its second annual Small Biz Tech Tour on September 27, 2011, in Mountain View, California.
The Small Biz Tech Tour will feature a full-day agenda of leading small business and technology experts, who will share their insight, lead discussions and demonstrate to attendees how they can harness technology to save time and money, boost productivity, increase revenue and better serve customers in today's challenging business climate.
"The Small Biz Tech Tour provides attendees with the opportunity to participate in interactive sessions around the business results that can be achieved through the thoughtful implementation and execution of technology," says Ramon Ray, Editor & Technology Evangelist, Smallbiztechnology.com. "Technology is key to the success of any size business, in any economic climate, and the tour enables attendees to better understand the various technologies available for SMBs, and more importantly, how they can leverage those tools to compete and thrive."
Tour Dates and Cities Include:
Mountain View, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
"We are extremely excited to be launching our tour in Mountain View again this year," adds Ray. "Technology is vital to every business and everyone, and with having companies such as Symantec, Verizon Wireless, Infusionsoft, Microsoft, Sage, 8x8 on board to provide their insights and best practices, only reinforces the importance SMBs have within the tech sector. Organizations, large and small, are encouraged to attend, as the event also provides a forum for business owners to discuss current business issues and to network with peers across different industries."
Topics that will be presented include:
- How Analytics Can Boost Your Sales and Get You New Customers,
- How Smart Businesses Use Mobile Technology To Boost Productivity,
- Cloud Computing: Boost Productivity and Stay Secure,
- Use Online Marketing To Date Your Leads & Marry Your Customers,
- Stop Selling: Use Content, Incentives and Engagement To Boost Sales,
- How I Did It and You Can To; Real Life Insight in Using Social Media To Make Money – John "Colder Ice" Lawson,
- Is Your Website Killing Your Business
- Lessons from America's Entrepreneur – Jay Goltz: How Old School Businesses Use New Technology to Grow and much, more.
Speakers will include:
- Ramon Ray, Smallbiztechnology.com,
- Frederick Vallaeys, Google,
- David Ramadge, eBay Inc,
- Alex Chang, Roost,
- Raj Sheth, Recruiterbox,
- Tyler Garns, Infusionsoft,
- Mike Johnson, North Social,
- Tim Burke, Quest Systems,
- Ty Kiisel, AtTask,
- Laurie McCabe, The SMB Group,
- Pamela O'Hara, BatchBlue,
- Heather Mosley, Perkett PR,
- John "Colder ICE" Lawson, ColderIce,
- Jay Goltz, Entrepreneur & Writer among others.
To register to attend a Small Biz Tech Tour event, please visit: http://www.smallbiztechtour.com
Smallbiztechnology.com is all about helping "regular" small business owners – those who are not technically savvy – know what technology they need to boost productivity, save time, save money, increase revenue and boost customer service in their business. Content includes news, articles, discussion boards, resources, analysis & events for the owners of small- to medium-sized businesses.