DUBLIN, May 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Smart Concrete: Technology Overview" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The key benefits of using smart concrete include the longevity of civil structures and low maintenance costs due to the self healing ability of this concrete. At present, the lack of substantial particle results from the test projects and high estimated cost of smart concrete are hindering the commercialization of smart concrete, but is it expected that growing industrial participation and ongoing research to reduce the cost of smart concrete will propel the commercialization of smart concrete in the coming decade.
The "Smart Concrete: Technology Overview" report provides an overview of the smart concrete technology.
Key report features:
- Discussion of key benefits with respect to utilizing smart concrete technology for the longevity of civil structures and low maintenance costs due to the self-healing ability of this concrete
- Value chain to assess the current market potential and market opportunities in the future along with opinions key opinions from a few of the industry participants
- Enlisted profiles of companies involved in manufacturing and supply chain distribution of smart concrete
- Giatec Scientific Inc.
- Structural Health Systems Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Smart Concrete: Technology Overview
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- What the Industry is Saying
- Technology Background
- Self-Healing Concrete
- Flexible Concrete
- Heated Concrete
- Market Potential
- Companies Involved in Smart Concrete
Chapter 2 Appendix: List of Abbreviations
- Report Sources
- Analyst's Credentials
List of Tables
Table 1: North American Market for IOT Sensor-Based Smart Concrete, by Country, Through 2024
Table 2: North American Market Volume for IOT Sensor-Based Smart Concrete, Through 2024
Table 3: Companies to Watch
Table 4: Abbreviations Used in This Report
List of Figures
Figure 1: Bacterial Smart Concrete
Figure 2: Autogenic Self-Healing Concrete
Figure 3: Autonomic Self-Healing Concrete-Chemical Encapsulation
Figure 4: North American Market for IOT Sensor-Based Smart Concrete, by Country, 2019 and 2024
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zenthz
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets