Smart Packaging Market by Technology , Industry Vertical & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
Jun 15, 2015, 01:52 ET
NEW YORK, June 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Smart packaging is described as that type of packaging, which gives the packaging contents an increased shelf life, protection from external atmosphere which might harm the product, as well as provisions to monitor the quality and temperature of the content from outside.
The report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of smart packaging based on the different types of technologies, industry verticals, and geographies. The different types of applications covered include food & beverages, automotive, healthcare, personal care, and others.
The report also covers the major trends being followed in the smart packaging market, along with the market dynamics, Porter's analysis, and value chain analysis. The smart packaging market dynamics are categorized under four headers, namely drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. The market related forecasts have been done using these market dynamics.
The report also includes the detailed profiles of various companies currently active in this market. In addition to the company profiles, it also provides a competitive landscape (CL) of the key players in the market. The Competitive Landscape (CL) section covers the market share analysis, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, new product developments, and other key growth strategies of each player. Some of the key players in the industry that have been covered in this report are 3M (U.S.), TempTime Corporation (U.S.), PakSense (U.S.), American Thermal Instruments (U.S.), Avery Dennison (U.S.), R.R. Donnelly Sons & Company (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), International Paper (U.S.), Stora Enso (Finland), Thin Film Electronics ASA (Norway), Huhtamaki Group (Finland), and Smartrac N.V. (The Netherlands), among others.
The market has also been mapped based on geography. It has been segmented by various regions into the Americas, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
- Global smart packaging market statistics with detailed classifications based on the respective market size
- Impact analysis of market dynamics with the factors currently driving and limiting the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long term
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographic markets to give an overall view of smart packaging
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in each type of product and application market, in-depth market share analysis with the respective revenue, market shares, and market share rankings
- Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, and key developments such as product launches and acquisitions
- Complete value chain analysis of the smart package landscape and the impact of various key members on the market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03003946-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Share this article