NEW YORK, March 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increased frequencies of national and international sports events across the globe along with focus on increasing fan engagement are some of the factors that are expected to drive the smart stadium market."
The smart stadium market size is estimated to grow from USD 4.62 billion in 2016 to USD 17.32 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 30.2%. This growth is attributed to various factors such as rising focus on enhancing fan engagement and offering an unforgettable customer experience, which demands the deployment of smart technologies; increasing frequency of upcoming sport events across the globe; and growing government initiatives for smart building projects. Traditional infrastructural capabilities and low investment in deployment of smart technologies are the major restraints for the smart stadium market. There are many low-income countries which lack adequate budgets to deploy technology in sports and many sports organizations in Asia-Pacific (APAC), African, and European regions have cost constraints in hiring skilled data analysis experts.
"Digital content management is estimated to be the fastest-growing software segment."
This segment includes the audio and video management, digital signage, and mobile & web content management. The factors driving this sector include opportunities for audience segmentation and monetization, improvement in workflow and automation tools for buyers and sellers, and increased focus on big data analysis that can be used to enhance customer experience.
"Europe is estimated to hold the largest market share during the forecast period."
Europe is expected to hold the largest share of the smart stadium market in 2016. The factors driving the growth of the market in this region includes the presence of advanced technology; increasing spending on smart technologies along with government projects on smart cities, trialing, and implementing smart technology; and the Europe 2020 target to create favorable conditions for smart, sustainable, and inclusive growth.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up profile of primary discussion participants is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier-1 (19%), Tier-2 (44%), and Tier-3 (37%) companies
- By Designation: C-level (65%) and Manager Level (35%)
- By Region: North America (33%), Europe (44%), Asia-Pacific (18%), and Rest of World (5%)
The various major smart stadium vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
2. Fujitsu (Japan)
3. GP Smart Stadium (the Netherlands)
4. Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China)
5. International Business Machines Corp, (U.S.)
6. Intel Corp. (U.S.)
7. Johnson Controls (U.S.)
8. NEC Corp. (Japan)
9. Tech Mahindra Ltd. (India)
10. Volteo (U.S.)
The smart stadium market has been segmented on the basis of software, services, platforms, deployment models, and regions. A detailed analysis of the regions has been done to provide insights into the potential future business opportunities in different regions. In addition to this, the various types of analysis covered in the study include vendor portfolio analysis related to smart stadiums in leading countries, and strategic benchmarking.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in the smart stadium market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the smart stadium market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across different regions.
2. The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04430748-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/smart-stadium-market-by-software-service-platform-deployment-model---global-forecast-to-2021-300425108.html