PLEASANTON, Calif., Aug 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- SmartZip Analytics, Inc. (www.smartzip.com), the leader in predictive marketing technology for real estate and related industries, has expanded its offering to support enterprise clients across the real estate and mortgage lending sectors. SmartZip's SmartTargeting and Reach150 products integrate with the enterprise's systems to address their three primary pain points: productivity and transaction volume, brand reputation and control, and talent growth and retention.
NextHome Inc., a fast-growing real estate franchise company with more than 300 offices and 2,000 agents, leverages the predictive marketing power of SmartZip's SmartTargeting and Reach150 platforms.
"At NextHome Inc., we pride ourselves on offering fully-automated and highly-integrated technology and marketing products to our agents. SmartZip's enterprise solution fits perfectly and seamlessly into our long term strategy and growth," said James Dwiggins, Chief Executive Officer of NextHome, Inc. "The predictive marketing technology, referral solution, and features like brand control and single sign-on make SmartZip a unique partner that gives our agents and brokers an advantage in the market."
Real estate and lending enterprises often report that their primary pain points are related to introducing, integrating and sustaining technology solutions that solve the problems of both their individual team members and the brand as a whole. Common issues that can plague even the most successful brands include:
- Productivity and transaction volume. Agents and loan officers may not have access to integrated, cutting-edge tech products that help them to automate daily tasks, increase transactions and gain a competitive advantage in their marketplace.
- Social proof via referrals and testimonials. While word-of-mouth marketing is the best way to convert and win new clients, many agents and loan officers fail to request and capture reviews and referrals from happy former customers. In addition to losing out on easy referral business, these team members and their brands may lose new business as a result of a weak or adverse online reputation.
- Brand reputation and control. While a consistent brand is needed to lead the marketplace and stay within legal bounds, many brokers struggle to control the marketing content of their independent contractors.
- Talent growth and retention. Brands that do not adapt to new technology standards may have a hard time recruiting and retaining top talent in their marketplace. Companies also lack social proof — like testimonials and positive reviews — that organically improve a brand's reputation and recruiting efforts.
SmartZip's dynamic enterprise platforms — SmartTargeting for Sphere, SmartTargeting for Geo, and Reach150 — can be scaled and customized for any business size or model. These solutions give enterprise clients the critical tools they need to accelerate their own growth while automatically fostering the long-term success of their individual agents and loan officers.
- SmartTargeting's predictive marketing platform offers data-backed predictions of likely movers from an agent or loan officers' personal database or any custom geographic territory. Brands can allow agents or loan officers to target these predicted movers with automated marketing campaigns so each team member focuses their attention on the right prospects at the right time — and wins more business as a result.
- SmartTargeting's customized marketing design libraries can be locked down so the marketing efforts of individual team members can automatically remain creative, compliant and on-brand — even without the direct approval from brokers and brand leaders.
- Reach150's referral marketing engine automatically generates testimonials and referrals from past clients — then turns these unique, client-generated content into marketing campaigns that target top prospects online and build up SEO for the agent and brand. By activating Reach150 for their team members, company leaders can ensure their agents and loan officers are seamlessly harnessing the full power of their past clients to win new business.
- Reach150's advertising engine for recruiting can also be used by brokers and brands to collect testimonials from happy agents or loan officers on their team, which are automatically displayed as online ads to attract their target list of prospective agents. When a new hire switches firms, the brand can run ads highlighting the agent's new workplace — boosting organic SEO for the brand while reinforcing their reputation as a growing, local leader.
- Simplified single sign-on makes integration a breeze and drives adoption across the firm. Enterprises can easily integrate through open APIs to offer a single sign-on experience that auto-syncs the brand's profile information for all team members upon login.
Large enterprise companies like NextHome, RealtyWorld and Metro Brokers have signed on early to fully customize and leverage SmartZip's enterprise solutions.
"SmartZip gives us the most complete offering for our brokers and associates. Our customized combination of their SmartTargeting and Reach150 enterprise solutions allows our brokers and agents to leverage a powerful marketing and analytics tool in an integrated, easy-to-use platform," said Metro Brokers CEO M.H. "Rip" Ripley, who represents 1,000 agents across 45 Colorado offices. "It's just what we had been looking for — complete, effective and data-smart."
The right-sized solution for any real estate or lending enterprise
SmartZip's SmartTargeting and Reach150 platforms are both integrated and flexible, allowing companies of any size or model to take full advantage of the features that would best suit their individual team members.
After years of innovating solutions for individual agents and loan officers, SmartZip understands that these team members deeply desire automated, integrated technology — and they are often seeking out and paying for these solutions on their own," said Rajeev Kalavar, Executive Vice President of Product Strategy and Operations. "We are excited to introduce robust enterprise solutions that empower small and large companies to bolster the productivity of their agents or loan officers, while simultaneously moving the needle on their own brand goals and recruiting and retention efforts."
ABOUT SMARTZIP ANALYTICS, INC.
SmartZip Analytics is a national leader in predictive marketing solutions for real estate, lending and related industries. SmartZip's SmartTargeting platform uses patent-pending predictive analytics, multi-channel marketing automation, and smart CRM to identify top home seller prospects, engage them through targeted marketing campaigns, and ultimately close more business with smart nurturing and prospecting tools. SmartZip's newly acquired Reach150 platform automatically requests and publicizes client-generated testimonials and referrals to help agents and loan officers boost their word-of-mouth business. Together, SmartTargeting and Reach150 help enterprises and professionals across the real estate and mortgage lending sectors efficiently grow new business within their local markets as well as maximize repeat and referral business from their previous customers and contacts.
SmartZip is backed by Intel Capital, Claremont Creek Ventures, Crest Capital, Javelin Venture Partners, Cue Ball Capital, Toba Capital and ORIX Growth Capital, and is headquartered in Pleasanton, CA.
SOURCE SmartZip Analytics, Inc.