DUBLIN, Oct. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3smks5/snake_robots) has announced the addition of Wintergreen Research, Inc's new report "Snake Robots: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2015-2021" to their offering.
Worldwide snake robot markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the next generation units provide an access and movement mechanism that is unique and useful in a variety of industries. Target markets are for confined spaces.
Confined spaces exist. A confined space exists because of a lack of ability to take apart or dismantle components. Confined spaces exist in nuclear reactors where radiation is dangerous for human, aircraft inside the wings and other small spaces that need to remain intact, the human body which likewise cannot be dismantled easily, industrial processing plants that have containers, underwater environments, ship-building, and space.
Buildings, roads, pipelines and other man-made spaces all have confined spaces. The world is full of awkward confined spaces. Snake-arm robots are self-contained portable devices and extensions to existing systems. These products build on software and hardware technology. Snake robots used for small space access, inside airplane wing access, first responder tasks, and surgery: They are used for going where nothing else can go.
Snake robots provide systems that significantly improve traditional open surgery by consolidating the number of minimally invasive access ports to one and eliminating open surgery. The automated process revolution has come to robotics, used in surgery, industry, ships, airplanes, first responder help, and communications. Automated process is being implemented via robots. Robots are automating systems, providing significant improvement in the accuracy of surgery and penetration of spaces that were previously impenetrable.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Snake Robots Market Description and Market Dynamic
1.1 Snake Robots Automate Proces
1.2 Modsnake Robot
1.3 Snakelike Robots Slither over Rough Landscap
1.4 Snake Robots Locomot
1.5 Serpentine Robot Application
1.6 Mobile Robotic
1.7 Next Generation Snake Robotic
2. Snake Robots Market Shares and Market Forecast2.1 Snake Robot Market Driving Force2.2 Snake Robots Market Share2.3 Snake Robot Market Forecast2.4 Snake Robot Price2.5 Snake Robots Regional Market Analysi
3. Snake Robot Product Description
3.1 OC Robotic
3.2 Sarcos Guardian S Snake Robo
3.3 Medrobotics Technolog
3.4 University of Michigan All-Terrain Robotics
3.5 Applied Robotics TechnologieLL
3.6 NASA Robotic Snake
3.7 Canadian Robotics Ltd.
3.8 Japan Guru World-Class Snake Robotic
3.9 Hibot Thesbo
3.10 Tesla Unveils Snakelike Robot Charger for Electric Car
3.11 Unifire Robotic Nozzle
3.12 University of Southampton.
3.13 CCTV Inspectio
4. Snake Robot Technolog4.1 Actuated Joints In A Tight Volum4.2 OC Robotic4.3 OC Robotics Snake-Arm Robot Basic4.4 CISST ERC Snake Robo4.5 Bio-Robotics La4.6 Carnegie Mellon Robotics Institute4.7 Sinte4.8 NTNU and SINTEF in Norway World-Class Snake Robotic4.9 Hirose Fukushima Lab ACM Land and Amphibious Robot Snak4.10 DrGavin S7 Snake Robot Rectilinear Locomotio4.11 Israeli Army Deploys Robot Snake4.12 Merlin Robotic Nottingham Trent University Robot Snake Danc4.13 Snake Bot at Carnegie Mello4.14 CardioArm Biomedicine Snakelike Robots for Heart Surger4.15 Hughes Aircraft R7 Early Robotic Snak4.16 British 'Serpentine Spy'4.17 IDF Spy Robot Snak4.18 ASA Snake-bot VS InnoSTA4.19 Applied Robotics Technologie
5. Snake Robots Company Profile
5.1 Applied Robotics Technologie
5.4 Kawasaki Robotic
5.8 OC Robotic
5.9 Sarcos Cor
5.12 Tokyo Institute of Technology Research Laboratorie
5.14 University of Michigan Mobile Robotics Lab Omnitrea
5.16 Selected Robot Companie
5.17 Selected List of University and Research Snake Robot
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3smks5/snake_robots
Source: Wintergreen Research, Inc
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets