HILLSBOROUGH, N.C., May 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- SOCCER.COM has launched its newly revamped website offering visitors an innovative design with an informative customer experience plus inspirational team and player pages. The new site cements the company's leadership position with a unique platform that highlight's the company's core values to inform, inspire and innovate in the sports industry.
The new SOCCER.COM site features:
- A responsive design with customized experiences for mobile, tablet and desktop;
- Easy-to-access integration of news features, reviews, designer and player interviews, cleat spotting, guides to the game and more, all on product pages and on the front of site;
- Product pages are now more immersive and able provide more information to help visitors make the most informed purchasing decision possible, all in one place;
- Dedicated pages for top players and top teams where you can find social feeds and the most recent product news;
- Rich imagery that goes beyond the studio and onto the field;
- More content from industry-leading @soccerdotcom social channels; and
- A way for soccer fans and teams to connect with PlayerPass, a program that makes it easier for parents and players to order their team uniforms and gear online.
"When we started our company more than 30 years ago, it was born out of a love for soccer and the community that shared it. Ever since, we've been committed to informing, innovating for and inspiring fellow players, parents, fans, coaches and even match officials — anyone who feels the same unmistakable passion that we do for the game," said Colby Walker, Sr. Manager of Digital Experience at SOCCER.COM. "We're proud to unveil our brand new website, which was engineered to give our customers the best and most complete user experience in the sport."
This is a big moment in the history of the company. This is the result of an ongoing evolution from the company's first 24-page catalog sent to 6,000 customers in 1984, to buying the SOCCER.COM URL in 1994 during the Internet's earliest days. The company has continued to grow all while providing customers the best experience in the game at the forefront.
To celebrate the launch of the new SOCCER.COM, customers can receive free standard shipping on orders over $50, using promo code: NEWSHIP.
Valid for online orders only. Order must total $50 before taxes and shipping but after discounts are applied. Excludes items with extra freight & shipping outside the contiguous US. Expedited shipping additional. Expires 5/29/17 at 11:59 PM EST.
SOCCER.COM, a brand of Sports Endeavors, Inc., the world's largest soccer specialty retailer, began its operations in 1984 when its first Eurosport catalog was mailed to 6,000 sports fans and launched online in 1994 with three employees. Today, SOCCER.COM has hundreds of employees picking, packing, silk-screening, embroidering and applying transfers 7 days a week and during peak periods, 24 hours a day. SOCCER.COM has partnered with the FIFA 2014 World Cup, UEFA Champions League, the 2012 UEFA European Championships, Major League Soccer, Chelsea FC, Arsenal FC, AC Milan, Manchester United FC, FC Barcelona, Juventus, Santos, FC Bayern Munich, the Mexican Football Federation, and more. Family-owned and operated for more than 30 years, the company continues to be a team united by an unwavering dedication to service and a passion for soccer particularly at the grassroots level in communities across the country and beyond. Visit SOCCER.COM or check us out on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
Natalia Flores, APR
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/soccercom-changes-the-game-with-a-newly-redesigned-website-300455235.html