SEATTLE, March 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Socedo, which helps B2B marketers better engage and communicate with their target audiences through intent data from the social web, has reeled in another $1M from TechStars Ventures, Vulcan Capital, Divergent Ventures and angel investors. This brings total Seed funding to $2.5M.
Socedo will use this capital to further develop its demand generation platform, with an increased focus on helping customers improve deeper funnel activities and revenue outcomes. In 2017, Socedo plans to focus on these key initiatives:
- Predictive intelligence
Socedo will bring predictive intelligence and richer data insights into its platform to help customers reach their target audiences. For example, Socedo has just released a Keyword Suggestions system this month to provide B2B marketers with a better understanding of the topics their target audiences care about. Moving forward, Socedo will invest in predictive algorithms that leverage social signals to understand which leads are most likely to convert.
- New data sources
Socedo is planning to add new data sources from the broader web to provide customers more behavioral data on their target audiences. Socedo will continue to invest in technology to increase the volume and accuracy of the data within its platform.
- New solutions focused on lead acceleration
Socedo will build out new solutions that help B2B marketers convert more of their existing leads faster by utilizing real-time, contact-level insights from social media activities.
- Integrations with key players in the marketing ecosystem
Socedo will help marketers bring intent data from the social web in their existing workflows by adding new integrations with the key players in the marketing technology ecosystem while deepening their current integrations with Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot and Salesforce CRM.
In 2016, Socedo saw tremendous market demand and grew revenue by 3X. In 2016, Socedo:
- Added industry leaders to its customer base including Microsoft, Lenovo, Sterling Talent Solutions, Google and Extreme Networks, bringing its total customer count to over 170 paying customers.
- Closed $1.5M of their $2.5M Seed Round led by Divergent Ventures, Vulcan Capital and TechStars.
- Released integrations with Marketo, Hubspot, Oracle Eloqua and Salesforce CRM, enabling customers to sync new leads from social into their systems of record.
- Developed technology that helps B2B marketers identify and engage warm leads in their existing database based on real-time social media behaviors.
- Hired new staff in every department bringing its employee count to 25 people.
Socedo's mission is to help B2B businesses of all shapes and sizes better engage and communicate with their customers by utilizing intent data from the social web. Socedo has built out a demand generation system fueled by social media intent data. Socedo integrates with leading marketing automation and CRM systems including Marketo, Hubspot, Oracle Eloqua and Salesforce. Socedo is based in Seattle, WA. Socedo was founded in 2012 by Aseem Badshah and Kevin Yu and is backed by investors including TechStars, Vulcan Capital and Divergent Ventures. Learn more about Socedo at www.socedo.com
Media Contact: Jingcong Zhao email@example.com 206-512-8067 EXT: 117