CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The expanding fields of Behavioral Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are taking new steps in understanding human behavior patterns – from social media chatter on organization's brand in using Machine Learning (ML) to interpret and bring together opinions, moods, and feelings. AI solutions are moving towards explanations that humans can easily understand; from how an input is interpreted to why the machines recommended that result.
The field of Artificial Intelligence emerged out of the idea that the process of human thought can be mechanized. The goal of AI and Behavioral Learning is to inject human intelligence into machines so that they are able to recognize, interpret, process, and simulate human effects.
Mixed reality which simply will be reality of the near future. Organizations today are developing AI models and adopting solutions that help in keeping their organization up-to-date. They guide us in understanding behavioral patterns; on what is normal or abnormal. Whatever a human being does he/she has emotions.
FirstAlign (www.firstalign.com), utilizes AI to:
- Constantly update content in keeping organization's vision and business objectives aligned.
- Detect hidden signals, adopt different points of view, separate fact from fiction, and see how your reputation is actually shaped.
- Help organizations, across industries, to find common, key interests and understanding of customer behavior and attitudes in shaping customer acquisition strategies.
- Keep focus on customer-centricity, demonstrating the frequency and openness to the ideas of using AI as a part of ongoing strategy.
Focusing in this way achieves:
- Better understanding of behavioral patterns, of "what is normal" and predicting future change.
- Improved understanding of productivity and performance patterns.
- More accurate profiling of customer activity and volume.
- Enhanced realization of the investment dollar "ROI" by business leaders.
- Up-to-date Customer Dashboards and Performance Indicators (KPI).
Not Just Knowledge, Know How. FirstAlign helps organizations innovate, transform, and lead. If you don't influence change, who will? FirstAlign enables you, your team, and your organization to lead with targeted tools supported by a creative, seasoned and diverse group of professionals. We work across major industry sectors, public companies, Fortune 2000 and government authorities, utilizing startup mindsets in making complexity simple. Customers count on FirstAlign's strategic advisory services and target operating models, to help them transform uncertainty into opportunity.
For more information, please visit www.firstalign.com and/ or contact (646) 233-2555.