LONDON, July 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Soft tissue repair products are used to repair and reconstruct soft tissue injuries. The soft tissue repair market is mainly driven by technological advancements, innovative product offerings, increasing incidence of soft tissue injuries among the aging population, increasing participation in sports, and the increasing obesity rate. However, the ambiguity in reimbursement for these products and the increasing cost of surgical procedures are expected to restrain the growth of this market in the forecast period.
The market in this report is broadly segmented on the basis of products and applications. The market, by products, is segmented into tissue patches/meshes, soft tissue fixation devices, and laparoscopic instruments. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into hernia repair, dural repair, vaginal sling procedures, skin repair, orthopedic soft tissue repair, dental soft tissue repair, and breast reconstruction repair.
The global soft tissue repair market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019 to reach $14.7 billion in 2019. Soft tissue repair procedures are increasingly being conducted to repair orthopedic soft tissue tears, herniation, and breast reconstruction; this is driving market growth. In addition to this, heavy investments by key manufacturers to offer advanced and innovative products for better results are also propelling market growth.
Developed regions like North America and Europe will show sluggish growth, while emerging markets like Asia-Pacific and RoW (Latin America) are expected to record strong growth. Growth will be centered on countries like India, China, and Brazil owing to rising investments by public and private players in these countries, the presence of a large patient population, and the focus of leading players to capture growth opportunities in these markets.
Some prominent players in this market include LifeCell Corporation (U.S.), Organogenesis (U.S.), C.R. Bard, Inc. (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Covidien plc (Ireland), Arthrex, Inc. (U.S.), Smith & Nephew plc (U.K.), Integra Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.), Wright Medical Technology (U.S.), and Stryker Corporation (U.S.).
Various strategies such as collaborations, expansions, and new product launches have helped these companies to maintain their market share and grow in this competitive market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms, and allow them to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report could use one or a combination of the below mentioned strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for increasing their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by top players in the soft tissue repair market. The report analyzes the soft tissue repair market by products and applications.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the soft tissue repair market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets by product, application, and region.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the soft tissue repair market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, manufacturing capabilities, and SWOT analyses of leading players in the soft tissue repair market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2794977/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48