NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Solar PV Module Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020
GlobalData's latest report "Solar PV Module Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020" is the latest equipment analysis report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the solar power industry.
The report provides detailed information on the current solar PV module market, focusing on key countries as well as the global scenario. the report analyses annual module installation trends, module production volume and capacity, module production share, average module price and market size for global and key countries. Key countries include China, India, the US, Germany, Japan, Italy, Canada, UK, France and Australia. At global level, the report also studies key drivers and restraints of the market. The report also provides key policy initiatives supporting solar module market and provides key competitive landscape of companies for both thin-film and crystalline modules. The report is built using data and information sourced from primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses global module market. Its scope includes -
- Analysis of the growth of the global solar PV module industry and its demand in various key regions, including Asia-Pacific, North America and Europe.
- The report provides analysis of the solar PV module markets in China, India, the US, Germany, Japan, Italy, Canada, UK, France and Australia.
- It covers in-depth analysis of the growth potential including the solar PV crystalline and thin-film module installations; market volume trends, average price and market size trends and forecasts up to 2020.
- Analysis of key market players globally and in various countries in 2014.
- Qualitative analysis of key regulations, market drivers and restraints impacting the solar PV industry.
Reasons to buy
The report will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by providing historical and forecast data on installations and market size for the solar PV module market
- Develop strategies based on developments in the solar PV module market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the movements of the major competitors in the solar PV module market
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategies and prospects
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03623951-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001