LONDON, June 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Highlights
· The global sterilization monitoring market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD 631.0 millio by 2022.
· On the basis of technology, the sterilization monitoring market is segmented into biological monitoring, chemical monitoring, and mechanical monitoring.
· In 2016, the biological monitoring segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market.
· Based on the method of sterilization, the steam sterilization segment accounted for the largest share of the global sterilization monitoring market in 2016.
· The global sterilization monitoring market is highly competitive, with a large number of global and local players.
"The soluble dietary fibers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.4%."
The global soluble dietary fibers market was valued at USD 1.52 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach a value of USD 3.23 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 13.4%. The soluble dietary fibers market is driven by the increasing health consciousness among consumers and ease of incorporating soluble dietary fibers which have increased its application base. High R&D costs involved in manufacturing soluble dietary fibers have been considered as restraining factors for the market.
"Functional foods & beverages segment dominated the soluble dietary fibers market in 2016."
Fiber ingredients are continuously improved to provide excellent dissolution and taste characteristics, as well as blend easily with a variety of functional food & beverages. The consumption of functional foods & beverages by health conscious consumers is increasing the demand for soluble dietary fibers.
"Fruits & vegetables is projected be the fastest-growing source of soluble dietary fibers during the forecast period."
The major driver for the growth of the fruits & vegetables segment as a source of soluble dietary fibers is the availability of rich content of soluble dietary fibers in multiple fruits & vegetables. Vegetables that are a source of soluble dietary fiber are garlic, dandelion greens, broccoli, carrot, potato, beans, and peas. Fruits such as apples and pears have a high content of the soluble dietary fiber.
"Inulin accounted for the largest market share among the types of soluble dietary fibers in 2016."
Inulin offers multiple health benefits, in addition to serving as a fat and sugar replacer in bakery, frozen dairy desserts, and confectionery products. It is increasingly used for weight loss, to combat constipation, and as a food additive to improve taste. As taste is of prime importance for consumers' acceptability of food products, inulin is extensively used as a flavor enhancer in food products.
"North America: The largest market for soluble dietary fibers."
North America accounted for the largest market share in 2016 due to the increasing consumer expectations for innovative and healthy products. North America is mainly driven by the U.S. market. The major drivers for this region are the increase in consumer demand for healthy fibrous food due to busy lifestyles.
Break-up of Primaries:
- By Company Type – Tier 1- 35%, Tier 2- 45%, Tier 3- 20%
- By Designation – C level- 25%, Directors- 30%, Others*- 45%
- By Region – North America - 20%, Europe- 25%, Asia-Pacific- 45%, RoW- 10%
*Others include sales managers, marketing managers, and product managers.
Leading players profiled in this report are as follows:
• Cargill (U.S.)
• Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.)
• Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.)
• E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.)
• Südzucker AG (Germany)
• Kerry Group plc (Ireland)
• Tate & Lyle PLC (U.K.)
• Frutarom Industries Ltd. (Israel)
• Royal Cosun U.A. (Netherlands)
• Nexira (France)
• Tereos (France)
• Roquette Frères S.A. (France).
• Tereos (France)
The soluble dietary fibers market has been segmented on the basis of source, type, and application which are further divided into their subsegments. It has also been segmented on the basis of region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
Reasons to buy this report:
• To get a comprehensive overview of the global soluble dietary fibers market
• To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and key strategies adopted by the players.
• To gain insights about country- and region-based market trends and growth prospects in the soluble dietary fibers market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4922051/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/soluble-dietary-fibers-market-projected-to-reach-a-value-of-usd-323-billion-by-2022-300468774.html