SAN FRANCISCO, July 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SOMA Messenger, the world's fastest and free HD video, voice and messaging service, launched today to bring users a wide range of communications features and capabilities unlike any other app on the market. Built using proprietary distributed technology with a network of servers located all around the world, SOMA Messenger's highly encrypted service offers unlimited free, high quality voice calls, HD video calls with no buffering and is the only messaging app to allow group chats of up to 500 people.
"SOMA Messenger raises the standards of quality and privacy for video, voice and messaging while keeping it ad free and free of charge forever. We believe that the best things in life are free, and communication should be too," said Lei Guo, Founder and CEO of SOMA Messenger. "The messenger app market grew over 100% in the last year alone, with 40% of people with smartphones using one or more of these apps to communicate. We're really excited to capture the other 60%."
At launch, SOMA Messenger will offer:
- Proprietary distributed technology with servers all around the world to provide the fastest speeds and stability
- Highly encrypted communications services for maximum privacy and security
- HD video calls with no buffering
- High quality voice calls from anywhere in the world
- The largest group chat capability with messaging up to 500 people
- Ad-free and unlimited free service forever; never any additional charges for International calls or messages
In addition to making voice and video calls more stable and delivering higher quality service, SOMA Messenger's distributed infrastructure allows for voice and video calls to be accessed in almost every country in the world, which other messengers that work on centralized infrastructures cannot offer. With a network of servers placed around the world, the SOMA Messenger experience provides the best speed, user experience and is guaranteed to be the most reliable communications service currently on the market. Each interaction on SOMA Messenger is handled by a server in the nearest country to the user, and messages and calls are encrypted using the most secure encryption, a combination of 2048-bit RSA and 256-bit AES for maximum privacy.
"We're still in the very early stages of experiencing what the messenger app market has to offer," continued Guo. "Those that succeed are going to win on quality, speed and security. SOMA Messenger delivers on all of that and more."
ABOUT SOMA MESSENGER
SOMA Messenger is the world's fastest messenger where users experience unlimited free, high quality voice calls, videos with no buffering, group chat for up to 500 people- all ad free with the most secure encryption. Developed in 2015 by serial entrepreneur, Lei Guo, SOMA Messenger redefines the quality, privacy and user experience of messaging services. The app is the latest communications service to come out of Instanza Inc., a San Francisco based technology company dedicated to creating social mobile apps. Check it out at: http://SOMAapp.com
SOURCE SOMA Messenger