BOSTON, Nov. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- What are the best Black Friday soundbar deals of 2019? Saver Trends monitor savings on Sonos, Bose, Samsung & Vizio soundbars and home theater systems over Black Friday and are sharing their top early picks for shoppers below.
Best Soundbar deals:
● Save up to $420 on Bose, Samsung, Vizio & Sonos Soundbars at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on soundbars from top-rated brands such as Bose, Samsung, Sonos & Vizio
● Save up to 36% off on Bose Soundbars at Amazon - check live prices on Bose SoundBar 700 & 500, SoundTouch 300 & Solo 5 TV soundbars
● Save up to 44% off on Samsung soundbars & home theater audio at Amazon - check live prices on a wide range of Samsung soundbars and home theater surround sound systems
● Save up to 39% off on soundbars & home theater systems at Walmart - check live prices on soundbars from trusted brands such as Samsung, Bose, Vizio & Sonos
● Save on Bose Soundbar 700, SoundTouch & Solo 5 TV soundbars - at Bose.com
● Save on Samsung Q Premium & standard soundbars - at Samsung.com
● Save on a wide range of Vizio, Samsung, Yamaha & Bose soundbars - at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon's Black Friday sale page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Soundbars bring top-notch sound quality to match the clear displays of 4K and 5K televisions for home theaters. Bose soundbars have established a reputation for enabling users to customize their listening experience while Samsung soundbars support Dolby ATMOS for panoramic audio. VIZIO soundbars, on the other hand, offer deep bass and immersive soundstage at an affordable price.
What time does Black Friday start and end at Walmart and Amazon? This year Black Friday occurs on the 29th of November, while Cyber Monday is on the 2nd of December.
Amazon shoppers can get a head start on holiday shopping with Amazon's 'Countdown to Black Friday' which is typically launched in early November. During Black Friday Week, Amazon further builds excitement by releasing more deals on an hourly basis. Shoppers can expect deep discounts through to Amazon's Cyber Monday Deals Week in early December. Like Amazon, Walmart starts the holiday shopping season much earlier this year, with deals on electronic products, sports equipment, and more dropping in stores by October 25. Black Friday sales at Walmart's retail outlets normally begin on Thanksgiving Day. Online shoppers can get a headstart though, as deals are available on Walmart.com as early as the evening before.
The majority of Black Friday's special discounts usually apply until Cyber Monday only. Amazon usually stretches that period with its Cyber Monday Deals Week extending holiday savings until the next weekend.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Saver Trends