NEW YORK, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The South American IR Detector market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 8.2% through the forecasted period. The growth of South America IR Detector market is driven by factors such as rising security concerns and the growth in the demand of 'contact less temperature measurement' and 'motion sensing' in consumer electronics application – which have boosted the IR detector market. In the overall IR detector market, the people and motion sensing application is expected to be the highest revenue generator and lead the market, from the demand side
In this report, the South America IR Detector market has been broadly classified by technology such as Mercury Cadmium Telluride, INGAAS, Pyroelectric, Thermopiles, and Micro Bolometers. The smart homes and motion sensing application segment is growing at a fast CAGR of 8.8% and 9.4% respectively.
The IR detector technologies enable the systems that help to interact with the outer world without touching it. It mainly detects the radiations from the objects around it. This report gives a detailed analysis of these detection technologies, and their broad existing and emerging markets. The various application segments for the IR Detector in the South American region are people and motion sensing, temperature measurement, fire and gas detection, spectroscopy, bio medical imaging, smart homes, and other application.
There are number of players in South America region for IR Detector market which makes it competitive. As of 2014, the South America IR Detector market has top market players such as Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Flir Systems, Inc., Excelitas Technologies Corp., and Omron Corporation. Currently, two companies dominate the IR Detector market: Excelitas Technologies Corp. & Murata manufacturing Co. Ltd., both, account for a majority of the market share.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company's specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Product Analysis:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- Data from Manufacturing Firms:
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms' responses to recent market events and trends
- Various firms' opinions about different applications where IR Detectors can be used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, mergers & acquisitions in each geography.
- Comparative Analysis:
- Market data and key developments of top companies
- Shipment/Volume Data:
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each geography
- Trend analysis of Application:
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company, mapped in each geography
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02827296-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001