DUBLIN, Nov. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "South America Mobile/Portable Printers Market By Technology (Thermal, Inkjet and Impact), By Output (Barcode Label, Receipt and Paper Document), By Country (Brazil, Colombia and Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
South America mobile/portable printers market is projected to cross $ 354 million by 2023 on account of rising deployment of cloud solutions across organizations due to growing trend of Bring Your Own Device' and various benefits associated with mobile printers such as their compact size and capability to perform various tasks.
Moreover, rising penetration of smart devices as well as internet is further expected to push demand for mobile printers across South America during the forecast period.
South America Mobile/Portable Printers Market, 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of Mobile/Portable Printers market in South America:
- Mobile/Portable Printers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Technology (Thermal, Inkjet & Impact), By Output (Barcode Label, Receipt & Paper Document), By Country (China, Japan, India, Australia & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Mobile/Portable Printers market in South America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Mobile/Portable Printers distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
South America mobile/portable printers market is controlled by the following major players
- Brother Industries Ltd.
- Zebra Technologies, Inc
- TOSHIBA TEC CORPORATION
- Hewlett-Packard Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- Xerox Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. South America Mobile/Portable Printers Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value & Volume
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Technology (Thermal, Inkjet and Impact)
4.2.2. By Output (Barcode Labels, Receipts and Paper Document)
4.2.3. By Country
22.214.171.124. Brazil Mobile/Portable Printers Market Outlook
126.96.36.199. Colombia Mobile/Portable Printers Market Outlook
188.8.131.52. Argentina Mobile/Portable Printers Market Outlook
4.3. List of Major Distributors/Suppliers of Mobile/Portable Printers
4.4. Pricing Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Company Profiles
9. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9v8fml/south_america?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets