NEW YORK, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- "South America Well Completion Equipment & Services Market By Equipment Type (Packer, Sand Control Tool, Multistage Frac Tool, Liner Hanger, Smart Well, Safety Valve, Others), By Application, By Geography – Analysis and Forecast to 2019"
In this report, the well completion equipment & services market has been segmented based on application, equipment type, and geography. The well completion equipment & services market has been segmented into the major countries in South American including Brazil, Venezuela, and Argentina.
The well completion equipment & services market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2014 to 2019. The market has been segmented into different types of equipment, such as packer, sand control tool, multistage frac, liner hanger, smart well, safety valve, and others. In 2014, the packer segment contributed a share of 28.3% to the South American well completion equipment & services market.
The report has profiled the leading players of the market along with the developments (new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, expansions and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the South American well completion equipment & services market. Halliburton Co. (U.S.), Weatherford International Plc. (Ireland), Schlumberger (U.S.), and Baker Hughes Inc. (U.S.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging and high-growth segments of the South American well completion equipment & services market, regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to analyze the market, which in turn will help the firms to achieve a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the South American well completion equipment & services market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products and purchasing data are also included
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for well completion & services across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, and new clientele base & different pricing policies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the well completion equipment & services market. A ddetailed description regarding the related diversification pertaining to this market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players
• Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: A comprehensive study of the customer's perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02911173-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001