LONDON, Jan. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Overall Cider grew in 2015, as the economy in Spain improved, allowing consumers to invest in premium brands. Growth for cider was driven by the growth of international brands and the performance of still cider in the modern retail channel. Average prices rose overall in 2015, with the off-premise channel seeing a greater rise in price when compared to on-premise. The cider category saw a slight upsizing trend in 2015, with sizes from 57cl upwards (not including kegs) growing faster than sizes up to and including 50cl.
- The premium and super premium priced segments performed well in 2015, driving growth for the market, as mainstream declined.
- Growth for the larger sizes was driven by price promotions.
- The zero alcohol segment grew well ahead of the market in 2015.
- Still cider continued to drive volumes in 2015, performing particularly well in modern retail.
Canadean's Spain Cider Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the Spain cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed cider consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key cider new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the cider market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the cider market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Spain cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Spain cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Identify how brewers can capitalize on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Spain cider market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4540278/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/spain-cider-market-insights-report-2016-300399181.html