LONDON, July 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The Future of Foodservice in Spain to 2020 Report published by Canadean Intelligence provides readers with a detailed analysis of consumer, operator and technology level trends in the Spanish Foodservice sector, analysis of market size, outlets and transactions in Spain and key players in the Spanish Foodservice market.
- The Spanish Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 0.6% during 2015-2020
- Improving economic condition coupled with falling unemployment rate will boost the Spanish Foodservice market
- Although leisure and recreation are the major tourism driver, Gastronomy and Oenology tourism will gain popularity as major hotels, airlines and cruises have been launching various innovative culinary experiences to attract international tourists
- Evolving tend of informal dining, which is prominent in the quick service restaurants and casual dining formats, will be trending to chef-owned fine dining restaurants as well
- Accommodation will be the fastest growing Profit channel in terms of sales during 2015-2020, driven by continued growth in the in-bound tourism coupled with recent revival in the domestic tourism
This report offers detailed analysis of the Spanish Foodservice market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyse macro-economic factors that influence the foodservice market, key consumer, operator and technology trends and key players in the market. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: detailed analysis of the macro-economic factors, GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, that impact the foodservice market. It also provides insights into consumer, operator and technology trends in the Spanish Foodservice market
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the foodservice sector within Spain for 2010-2020
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and the cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- Competitive landscape: provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as number of outlets, business description and product profile
- Regulatory scenario: insights into regulatory environment for foodservice operators in the Spanish market
- To request sample pages or to purchase The Future of Foodservice in Spain to 2020
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Spanish Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, despite revival in economy and improvement in employment rate, Spain has one of the highest percentages of population living under the poverty line, which will stimulate the Foodservice demand for Welfare and Services.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. poor economic condition and high unemployment rate during recessionary period has affected the consumer behaviour of Spaniards, who look for more affordable options such as fast/casual foods while dining out which are perceived to be cheaper as compared to full service restaurants.
- Brief profiles of the key foodservice companies in Spain with information about their business description, product profile and number of outlets wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3942546/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/spain-foodservice-the-future-of-foodservice-in-spain-to-2020-300295044.html