ATLANTA, Oct. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Atlanta-based marketing strategy and creative agency, Sparks Grove, today announced that it has achieved 50 percent annual growth during the past two years, more than doubling in size during that time. The agency, which is the marketing division of global consulting firm North Highland, was founded nearly seven years ago and continues to build upon its expertise in the financial services, travel/hospitality, communications and media industries through engagements with new clients, as well as the expanding scope of work with existing accounts.
"Sparks Grove is providing distinctive value that didn't exist in the market before – creative and strategic marketing capabilities combined with North Highland's world-class advisory, strategy and execution expertise. This model helps us to deliver tangible business results to our clients in a unique and innovative way," said Dan Reardon, CEO of North Highland.
"Sparks Grove was established during the economic recession; the fact that the agency excelled at a time when marketing wasn't a high priority for businesses is a testament to the tremendous power of our offering. We are now at a point where businesses are demanding marketing partners that deliver breakthrough strategy combined with leading-edge creative solutions and the ability to execute," said Minsoo Pak, Sparks Grove's Chief Creative Officer.
The innovative, client-centric approach that Sparks Grove uses to address issues has resulted in award-winning work. This year, the company and its team have been awarded:
- Silver 2013 Stevie Award for Minsoo Pak, Vice President and Chief Creative Officer for Sparks Grove, for Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations Executive of the Year
- Two Silver 2013 Communicator Awards for Magazine/Design and Content Marketing/Image/Infographic for Delta Air Lines
- Gold W3 Award for creating a visually appealing website for Church's Chicken
- Two Silver 2013 W3 Awards for creating a website for Church's Chicken and developing a B2B integrated digital campaign for Delta Air Lines
- Silver 2013 Davey Award for Website Design/Restaurant category for the Church's Chicken website
In addition to its award-winning work, Sparks Grove has created a culture that has become synonymous with entrepreneurship, authenticity and originality. It is this culture that allows the company to consistently attract high caliber talent with extensive experience and marketing credentials from leading brands, agencies and marketing service companies. During the last twelve months, Sparks Grove has hired senior level talent that includes:
- John Carter, Executive Creative Director: An agency veteran with global campaign experience, John leads creative strategic execution for Sparks Grove clients and projects, ensuring that Sparks Grove delivers leading-edge creative.
- Scott Ankerholz, Director, Client Service: With more than 20 years of progressive, cross-industry sales, marketing and business development success, Scott leads Sparks Grove's Florida-based business from Orlando.
- Dana Farbo, Director, Client Service: Based in New York, Dana brings knowledge in the online, mobile and social marketing space, while pioneering new ways to reach, engage and convert audiences into customers with Sparks Grove's Northeast clients.
- Heather Regna, Director, Client Service: Heather brings 17+ years of expertise in marketing integration and change management, and retail promotion along with strategic planning and brand positioning to Sparks Grove.
- Linda Worrell, Director, Customer Experience Services: Based in Charlotte, Linda specializes in helping companies improve both customer and employee experiences to deliver sustainable bottom-line improvements.
"We've added amazing senior leaders who possess dynamic skill sets and valuable experience in their respective fields of marketing," continued Pak. "As we continue to mature, their leadership will be instrumental in helping to advance the success of our clients through delivering innovative creative solutions."
About Sparks Grove
Sparks Grove is a marketing strategy and creative agency that offers insight, strategy, design and customer experience solutions to many of the world's leading brands. A division of North Highland, Sparks Grove delivers clients fresh ideas that invigorate their brands and resolve pressing business challenges. For more information, please visit our website at www.sparksgrove.com.
About North Highland
North Highland is a global consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients' investment. Our high-caliber consultants offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas.
We specialize in solving tough business challenges, being easy to work with, and nurturing long-standing relationships with the most recognizable brands in the world. Ask any of our clients, and they'll tell you. For more information, visit www.northhighland.com.
North Highland is a proud member of the Cordence Worldwide global management consulting partnership. Learn more at http://cordenceworldwide.com/
SOURCE Sparks Grove