Special Technology Event in SF Bay Area, August 31, 2011: Cloud.e™ - Disaster Recovery & The Cloud
Storage Industry Professionals, Developers, Media, and Interested Parties Are Invited to Attend Free Event Focused on Cloud Storage and Cloud-based Disaster Recovery Best Practices & Technologies
24 Aug, 2011, 09:35 ET
CALABASAS, Calif., Aug. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Pro Softnet Corporation, a world-class provider of cloud storage, online backup, compliance and remote access solutions for consumers and business today announced its first annual Cloud.e event, which will drive thoughts, technologies, and best practices around cloud storage and cloud-based disaster recovery for businesses of all sizes. Cloud.e will feature two guest speakers, a special presentation by Pro Softnet CEO Raghu Kulkarni, and networking opportunities. This is a free event and refreshments & lunch will be provided. Seating is limited and guests interested in attending are kindly requested to RSVP as soon as possible.
- Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011
- Time: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Location: Four Seasons Silicon Valley Hotel - 2050 University Avenue, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
- 11:00am - Welcome Address
- 11:15am - Guest Speaker: Mr. Zane Alsabery, CEO of Alchemy Communications. Topic: Disaster Recovery and The Cloud
- 11:45am - Guest Speaker: Mr. Brian Renken, Solution Advisor, Dell Advanced Solutions Group. Topic: Private Clouds for Small Business
- 12:15pm - Lunch
- 1:30pm - Presentation by Pro Softnet CEO Raghu Kulkarni. Topic: IBackup® as a Platform
- 2:00pm - Partner Exchange - Networking and partner meet up
- 2:30pm - Q & A Session
- 3:00pm - Closing Remarks
MORE INFO & RSVP
Please visit http://ibackup.eventbrite.com/ to RSVP for Cloud.e or call 1-818-251-4200 ext 5.
Learn more about this exciting event at: http://www.ibackup.com/cloud-e/.
About Pro Softnet Corporation
Headquartered in Calabasas, CA, Pro Softnet is a privately held company specializing in cloud storage, online backup, remote access, compliance and related technologies serving the consumer, SMB, and Enterprise market segments. Core products include IDrive®, IDriveSync®, IBackup®, and RemotePC™. The company's popular IDrive online backup service currently has over 750,000 subscribers.
818-251-4200 Ext. 127
This press release was issued through eReleases(R). For more information, visit eReleases Press Release Distribution at http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Pro Softnet Corporation
Share this article