TAICHUNG, Taiwan, Feb. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. ("SPIL" or "the Company") (Taiwan Stock Exchange:2325.TT, NASDAQ: SPIL) today held a meeting of Board of Directors, at which the Board adopted a proposal recommending distribution of NT$ 2.8 cash dividend per share and NT$ 1.0 capital reserve per share. The proposal will be discussed and brought to a vote at the Company's general shareholders' meeting scheduled on May 16, 2016. The Board of Directors also approved:
- Approved the 2015 Business Report and Financial Statements.
- Approved a proposal for distribution of 2015 profits: (1) A cash dividend of NT$ 2.8 per share will be distributed to the common shareholders. (2) In SPIL's 2015 net income of NT$ 8.76 billion, it is proposed to distribute Employees' profit sharing bonus of NT$ 1.13 billion and Directors' compensation of NT$ 0.11 billion.
- Approved a cash distribution to the common shareholders amounted to NT$ 3.8 per share, of which NT$ 1.0 per share is from capital reserve, and NT$ 2.8 per share is earnings distribution.
- Approved to amend the Company's Articles of Incorporation. Mainly the amendments are the revision according to Article 235 of the Company Act and the deletion of relevant article of Supervisors.
- Approved to schedule the 2016 Regular Shareholders' Meeting at 9:30 AM on May 16, 2016 at Room 101, 1F Administration Building of Taichung Science-based Industrial Park (No.2, Zhongke Rd., Xitun Dist., Taichung City)
SOURCE Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd.