TAICHUNG, May 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. ("SPIL" or the "Company")(Taiwan Stock Exchange: 2325, NASDAQ: SPIL) today held a shareholders' meeting, at which the shareholders approved the proposal for distribution of 2015 profits.
The major conclusions of this shareholders' meeting are as follows:
1. Shareholders approved the amendment to certain articles of the Company's "Articles of Incorporation".
2. Shareholders approved the recognition of the 2015 Business Report and Financial Statements. Consolidated revenue for 2015 was NT$ 82,839,922 thousand, and net income was NT$ 8,762,257 thousand with diluted EPS of NT$ 2.81 per share.
3. Shareholders approved the recognition of 2015 earnings distribution: A cash dividend of NT$ 2.8 per share will be distributed to the common shareholders.
4. Shareholders approved the cash distribution to the common shareholders amounted to NT$ 3.8 per share, of which NT$ 1.0 per share is from capital reserve, and NT$ 2.8 per share is earnings distribution.
5. Shareholders approved the amendment to certain articles of the Company's "Procedures for Acquisition and Disposal of Assets".
Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd.
No.45, Jieh Show Rd.
Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu
Janet Chen, IR Director
Mike Ma, Spokesperson
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/spil-shareholders-approved-nt-38-cash-dividend-300268893.html
SOURCE Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd.