IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Spireon, the vehicle intelligence company, announced that December 30, 2017, will mark the company's 15th year in business providing automotive and commercial fleet telematics solutions to now more than 20,000 customers in North America. Spireon achieved landmark results in 2017, earning five industry awards, releasing new products across all segments, and exiting the third quarter with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 65.
"2017 has been a stellar year for Spireon, with more new product releases and industry awards than any other year in the company's history, and NPS scores that are double the industry average," said Kevin Weiss, CEO of Spireon. "I am honored to celebrate the company's 15th anniversary leading this dedicated team who believes, as I do, that our success must be built on our customers' success."
Spireon provides businesses and consumers with powerful insights to track, manage and protect their most valuable mobile assets. The company's customer base includes many of the largest trucking companies, auto dealers, and finance companies in the country, as well as thousands of small fleet operators and used car dealers.
"Since the start, Spireon has changed the landscape of the telematics industry by turning any vehicle into a 'connected' vehicle, and allowing businesses of every size to benefit from the Internet of Things long before IoT was a recognized acronym," said Tim Welch, COO and co-founder of Spireon. "We continue to grow and thrive because we are more than a technology company - we are a service company - and our goal is to provide outstanding service every step of the way, from shipping to installation to support."
Some of the company's most notable milestones include:
- NSpire platform evolution:
- More than 326 billion recorded driving miles
- Processing over 1.5 billion data events every quarter
- Supporting nearly 4 million active subscribers
- Maintained 99.99 percent uptime throughout 2017
- Product portfolio expansion and enrichment:
- Kahu®, the first connected car solution designed for dealers
- On-board telematics integration, enabling mixed fleet support from a single dashboard with FleetLocate® Connected by OnStar™
- Rich data and predictive analytics, delivering unique, actionable insights to improve efficiency and reduce risk for customers
- Innovative and efficient GPS devices, such as GoldStar™ Edge for CDMA and LTE networks, and FL Solar for unpowered asset tracking
- Native mobile app experiences for all products
- Eight industry awards, including:
- Three-time winner of "Customer Service Department of the Year" from American Business Awards (Stevies), Golden Bridge Awards, and One Planet Awards
- "New Product of the Year" for Kahu from BIG Awards for Business
- "Enterprise Service of the Year" for FleetLocate from Best in Biz Awards
- "IoT Vehicle Telematics Company of the Year" from Compass Intelligence
- Operational achievements:
- Over 20,000 devices shipped each week, and 95% of orders shipped within four hours of order receipt
- 275 certified installers nationwide, surpassing 800,000 onsite device installations
- Average Net Promoter Score of 65 at the end of Q3 of 2017
Additional company information and milestones from Spireon's 15-year history can be found here.
Spireon, Inc. is North America's leading connected vehicle intelligence company, providing businesses and consumers with powerful insights to track, manage and protect their most valuable mobile assets. The award-winning Spireon NSpire platform supports nearly 4 million active subscribers across the company's growing suite of products for new and used car dealers, lenders and financial institutions, rental car agencies, commercial and local fleet operators, and consumers. Learn more at www.spireon.com.
For more information, contact
Emily Lynn Ashley
Havas Formula for Spireon
SOURCE Spireon, Inc.