NEW YORK, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The retail market for sports and leisure equipment is expected to witness a growth of 4.45% over the forecast period. Per capita spending is on the rise and will produce a CAGR of 1.7% over 2015-2020. In addition, online spending on sports and leisure equipment is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 15.77% during the next five years, driven by increasing consumer preference for the channel. From 6.3% in 2015, the online share of sports and leisure equipment will reach 11.5% by the end of 2020
- Sports equipment was the largest category with 80.5% in retail sales in 2015
- Sales through the online channel are gaining traction, with the channel expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.77% during 2015-2020.
- Specialist retailers dominate the sport and leisure equipment market in Canada, having accounted for 54.2% of the sales in the segment
"Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in Canada - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting sports and leisure equipment retail dynamics for sports equipment and toys and games from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of sports and leisure equipment through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key sports and leisure equipment retailers operating across Canada and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on sports and leisure equipment sector in the Canada retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in sports and leisure equipment category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including sports equipment and toys and games, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the sports and leisure equipment market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the sports and leisure equipment market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03621799-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sports-and-leisure-equipment-retailing-in-canada---market-summary-and-forecasts--comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2020-300250353.html