VERO BEACH, Fla., April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Spring is rife with gift-giving opportunities, from Mother's Day and Father's Day, to graduations and weddings and Teacher Appreciation Week. Instead of sticking to the predictable gifts, why not surprise recipients with a fruit and gourmet fruit gift from Hale Groves? With a huge selection of gift baskets and gift boxes, there's something for everyone on your list. Here are our picks for the 5 best gifts for springtime occasions:
- Surprise mom with a Spring Comforts Basket, which includes four handpicked Florida oranges, Hale's own orange blossom honey and tea bags.
- Congratulate a recent grad with some Snacks from the Grove: tangerines, oranges, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate-caramel-pecan candy and a fruit-and-nut mix.
- Keep dad's sweet tooth happy with a cinnamon-walnut coffee cake paired with a selection of sweet-tart Florida Orange and Tangerine Marmalades.
- Forgo the china, and instead give newlyweds a monthly fruit club subscription. With the option of three, six, nine, or 12 months, there's a perfect gift for every budget.
- Say thank you to your child's teacher in a way they won't soon forget with a Feel Good box of fresh Florida oranges and citrus Jelly Belly jellybeans.
About Hale Groves
Hale Groves, family owned and operated for nearly 70 years, consistently offers the freshest, highest quality in citrus and gourmet gifts. Steve and Polly Hale opened a roadside stand 1947 - their dream has gradually grown into one of the country's largest gift fruit operations, where everything is grown and packed in America.
Our citrus is unparalleled in flavor and freshness — we don't pluck a single fruit from the trees until your order is placed. Everything is packed by hand to ensure top quality. Our farmers spend every day walking through their groves, monitoring the trees, situated along the legendary Indian River Florida basin where the mineral-rich soil and proximity to the balmy Atlantic Ocean air provides the perfect setting to grow sweet, fragrant, incredibly flavorful citrus.
SOURCE Hale Groves