NEW YORK, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Squalene market to reach USD 211.7 billion by 2021"
The global squalene market is estimated to reach a market size of USD 211.7 million by 2021 and is projected to register a CAGR of 10.2% between 2016 and 2021. Squalene has many beneficial properties such as anti-oxidation, anti-aging, strengthening of the immune system, and UV protection, which makes it the preferred material for use in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and food end-use industries.
"Cosmetics end-use industry to dominate the squalene market"
The cosmetics industry dominated the squalene market in 2015. This trend is estimated to continue during the forecast period. The demand for squalene in the cosmetics industry is mostly driven by increasing consumer awareness and consumer's willingness to pay premium prices for products. The cosmetic industry in Europe is expected to account for the maximum share of the squalene market in the future.
"Europe to dominate the global squalene market"
Europe is dominating the squalene market. With its rapidly expanding commercial and industrial base, the region is projected to experience high growth between 2016 and 2021. Japan is the largest market for squalene, followed by France in the global squalene market. Rising spending power and growth in end-use industries are driving the market.
Primary interviews were conducted to gather market insights from industry experts of the squalene market across small-, mid-, and large-sized companies from different regions of the world.
The breakdown of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation – C level – 45%, Director level – 30%, and Others – 25%
- By Region – North America - 35%, Europe – 30%, Asia-Pacific – 25%, RoW- 10%
This report identifies market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities. It includes company profiles of major players; recent activities in the market such as new product launches, expansions, and contracts & agreements; and SWOT analysis. Some of the major companies profiled in this report are Kishimoto Special Liver Oil (Japan), Amyris (U.S.), Sophim (France), Nucelis LLC (U.S.), SeaDragon Marine Oil Ltd. (New Zealand), Maruha Nichiro Corp. (Japan), Ekiz Olive Oil and Soap Inc. (Turkey), Empresa Figueirrense de Pesca, LDA (Portugal), and VESTAN (Portugal).
Reasons to buy this report:
- Detailed analysis and forecast, in terms of volume and value, provided for various regions with respect to end-use industries, squalene types, and countries
- Detailed and comprehensive competitive landscape of the key market players, providing insights about the growth strategies of various companies in the squalene market
- Analyzing various market drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the market
- Detailed pricing analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, and policies & regulations pertaining to the squalene market
- Detailed value chain analysis
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03841065-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/squalene-market-by-type-and-end-use-industry---global-forecasts-to-2021-300275871.html