ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Dec. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Squaremouth, America's fastest growing travel insurance comparison site, announced its top-selling travel insurance providers for November of 2013.
Seven Corners topped the list, selling 953 policies, nearly doubling their November sales year-over-year.
Squaremouth also ranked their top providers by total amount of premium sold during November 2013.
Seven Corners was the top selling provider in premium sold for the third consecutive month with $170,139.26.
Travel Insured International claimed the number two spot with $158,134.00 in premium sold. CSA Travel Protection retained third place, selling $114,307.93 in premium.
RoamRight took fourth with 9.42% of overall sales. Travelex Insurance Services rounded out the top five with $67,184.62 in premium sold.
Top-Selling Travel Insurance Providers by Total Number of Policies Sold
1. Seven Corners Inc - 953 policies sold
2. Travel Insured International - 467 policies sold
3. RoamRight - 411 policies sold
4. CSA Travel Protection - 387 policies sold
5. Travelex Insurance Services - 291 policies sold
Top-Selling Travel Insurance Providers by Total Amount of Premium Sold
1. Seven Corners Inc - $170,139.26 ( 21.43% of overall sales)
2. Travel Insured International - $158,134.00 (19.91% of overall sales)
3. CSA Travel Protection - $114,307.93 (14.39% of overall sales)
4. RoamRight - $74,772.24 (9.42% of overall sales)
5. Travelex Insurance Services - $67,184.62 (8.46% of overall sales)
Squaremouth is an online company that compares travel insurance products from virtually every major insurance provider in the United States. Using Squaremouth's comparison engine and third party customer reviews, travelers can research and compare insurance products side-by-side. More information can be found at www.squaremouth.com.
(800) 240-0369 x 6106
AVAILABLE TOPIC EXPERTS:
(800) 240-0369 x 6103
SOURCE Squaremouth, Inc.